ONI Buff?

I’ve been using Oni for more or less 5 month, thus I have experience with him…Even though Dire exists, Oni is countered much to hard with the current meta, consisting of SS, Bane, Camo, Drako, Aegis, etc. which all counter him to the extreme… but i want to hear some other opinions on this matter, before I judge to quick…

I thought giving him a secret skill called excessive potent sleep, which can hit any monster on the Fl even with protectors being present, would help him become better again. having a 75% chance of setting an enemy to sleep 

Dude no lol…

Oniblade hasn’t been explored in the community due to the fact that he has only been available twice. Too early to tell.

A good oni line though will rip through all of those monsters.

No SS like that though. 3/4 chance to have an 84% speed silent night.

Maybe for lower ranks, but top 200 Oni becomes a help to the enmy, due to it putting ur monsters to sleep as well…Believe me I have a lot of experience with him from pvp scores ranging from 400-1000…and Oni backfires quite often…

I use choco, apollo, dire, oni, then comes risky heal all, shocking, and bane or TT… Believe me Oni never did good damage, but bane cause no one expected him… 

I’ve been using Oni for more or less 5 month, thus I have experience with him…Even though Dire exists, Oni is countered much to hard with the current meta, consisting of SS, Bane, Camo, Drako, Aegis, etc. which all counter him to the extreme… but i want to hear some other opinions on this matter, before I judge to quick…

I thought giving him a secret skill called excessive potent sleep, which can hit any monster on the Fl even with protectors being present, would help him become better again. having a 75% chance of setting an enemy to sleep

You can’t expect winning battles with only one monster.tbh oni is one of my favorite friend’s shared monster,and he can easily kill 2-3 monster and after that bloodthirth comes in,with a good line up he is dangerous. Its not fair if we said I can’t win with my monster so give him secret skill.
Even LB can’t win in every match,my bane has too much TU and no secret skill,but that doesn’t a reason so I come here and wants him get buffed. (I once wants buff-HG- for Leo but when more experiment players explain why he must not has one,I understand).I think you need to become a bit more reasonable,after bull (posion immune monster with toxic killer) were released,my bane nerfed,AP were even in worst situation.
Oni is fast,he is great in moves and you need only a line up suitable for him.sorry but buffing every monster in game will cause chaos,specially if we buff good monster.
Just compare oni with some other legs and you will understand what I am trying to say.
Sorry if my opinion isn’t like yours
F2P Arash

No pls

Give him silent night with potent sleep,quad dreamhunt,dual blood fury :joy::joy:

JK,I don’t think he needs a buff,he is fast with a powerful moves,one on one with dreamhunt is amazing

Haha OP, he not need any buff one on one gives u 3kills then bloodthirst will give u more kill it have dreamhunt which increases life nd have holdground with goldtail support he will be awesome like stormloch

Oni use to be back in the day probably one of the best monsters in game. Oni/aegis use to sweep through everything. He now is still great in pve but not brilliant in Pvp as there are better choices but I don’t think he needs a buff. Wish I didn’t bang 9 potions in him though

Try using Oni midgame. He can be a game changer if you catch an opponent off guard
Z19 LarryOak

if the enemy team have auto poisoner or poison revengers .you can use one on one and allow others to stay awake

That was more because of aegis than Oni though, there was no way past it so it was free kills all day. You could stick whatever you wanted behind it and it would work.

I think that he’s perfectly viable but like gary said he’s moved to midgame now. Considering how easy it is to set up aegisblade is suprisingly powerful.