One final blow for AP spam?

Yeh, true, I just might have a hard time adjusting my image of the move given how pitiful it used to be… now that it’s on the OG APs though, it’ll be quite a lot more accessible. Who knows, maybe I’ll revisit a certain strategy I was once well known for hehehe…

Though that still raises the little issue of continuing to punish protectors as a whole, when there’s still low tier protectors that are getting bullied around with nothing to show for it. The double piercing move would be a nice little step to create a little divide between spam and singular use, so that they’re not entirely treated in unison.

The problem with the double piercing move is people will just use two protectors with stag and then they get away with it.

Bloom Stag Vigziarid and another AP + more AP
:joy::joy::joy:

To be the ultimate counter it needs to be piercing

Might be a little harsh considering it’s on quite a few monsters. If they’ve got a couple of protectors in their team you can ignore you’ll chain together true hits so their entering monsters rarely get turns. Bypassing protectors is already quite OP.

I been testing True Hit before the buff and even being in a high speed monster like blacktitan it doesn’t warrantee to get rid of the enemy sweeper (cough polaboss cough) or Auro…

It has to be A LOT harsh no one enjoys playing against AP Spam even if your team do really well against it and that’s “not healthy for the game”

Perhaps we can give the hypothetical mon a SS such as Instant Stealthbane to take care of that :wink: Maybe make it RAW or SOLO if it’s a bit much.

I thought it was stunning entrance

hold ground exists.

3 Likes

Ah yes. HG, DRs original nemesis