Omegamids, any info is good;

Guys are there other ways to obtain omegamids, like from online stories and side quests, I need 2 to evolve my monsters because I’m in a pickle jar with the Khanate story.

Oh and I did search this but the forums were from 1 to 2 years back.

Nah PvP and events
Wait till August 3 for the super power up event

1 Like

:frowning: thanks for reply, I hope it has atleast 2 but I wont mind 1. Kough kough, devs grant my wish.

you may get one from stories event or check in the achievements , there one omegamoid

It used to be super easy to get omegamids but then some snitch ruined it for everyone

4 Likes

The First Ones and Protectors of Cainsville, you can get omegamids there

There’s also balancion event coming soon so I think it’s possible to get one there as well

1 Like

Is that you admitting you were heavily using an exploit? I hope you were penalised.

2 Likes

@Killerdog why are you so negative all the time, you’re like that kid from Polar Express

1 Like

Says the guy CONSTANTLY trying to troll everyone and make them rage quit.

I’m not negative. I have a strong sense of morality

3 Likes

Guys thank you so much, Ill go check out what you said, and I will also be patient and wait for the August events.

Um killerdog, since you’re a veteran I have 1 more question sir. Can you restore data more than 10 times?

Technically there is no limit. There used to be a limit of 10 per year, but now that is gone. However, I can’t see a reason why you’d need to use it so many times unless you are account sharing. Account sharing is not allowed and, if caught, you may be punished. If you’re trying to use your account on two devices then I suggest you just pick one. Frequent use of the restore code can result in rewards / egg hatches lost as things don’t always perfectly sync.

1 Like

To be honest, whats account sharing? and I wont do that sir, I just want to play 2 accounts and Im pleased with your reply saying there is no limit.

Now I wont have to use blue stacks, heck yea!!!

Sorry, didn’t read your last part. SO I might have to use bluestacks sometimes. (I can only reply a few times more :() But thanks

Account sharing is epic

2 Likes

Nah, I dont want to get banned because of this account sharing thing that is “epic” I got banned once and I have a nice account now. You wont bait me lil duck.

Definitely :joy:

Thanks.