Is there an omegamid event?

I want my legendary monsters to ultra evolved but the problem is I don’t have any of it. Special events are impossible for me to beat.

I am in same boat as you. I would love it if they set it up so we get legendaries from lv 1 instead of 2.

You can get omegamids from some events that come out like the island challenge that just passed, on island challenge its the lvl 152 reward.
You can also get them from “super power up” events,

But in my opinion the SCB is a little to rough on newer players, considering maybe they dont have knowledge for building a team that can make 152 in island challenge, or maybe they dont have good enough monsters to beat scb, or heck maybe they find it hard to rank up because there new and dont know what the best way to do is,

When i first started playing neo i couldnt find a way to make 152 in IC or beat SCB was low rank for long before i found faster ways to rank up, everyone has been there, IMO. Considering you can only gaurantee 1 UE legend from the achievments omegamid for beating the champs league.
With that being said maybe they could make a little bit of an easier SCB like, one in between some regular ones (not in between every just every now and again) where the AI uses only SE and epics, but still have an omegamid as a reward for the newer players to have a chance at evolving say there 2-4 legends and slowly work up to beating regular SCB, because have few legends and not being able to get omegamids can kinda suck for a while. It would help new players out quite a bit IMO. But i doubt devs will ever consider this… The game is made to be long and slowly progressing but it can get boring not being able to UE any of your favourite mons for long periods at a time.

Idk it was just a thought that came to mind because i know a few ppl that have a very hard time progress and get the ingridients that they need anyway sorry for the very long msg. I know vet players wont like this idea but its not for them lol its to help new guys.
PS, IF ANYONE IS TO RESPOND ABOUT MY POST SPECIFICALLY PLEASE DONT BE A JERK ABOUT IT, IT WAS NOTHING BUT AN IDEA BASED ON MY PERSONAL OPINION NOT AN ARGUEMENT STARTER -_- THANK YOU :slight_smile:

Buy some gems and try to get Dragaia pre evolved form. All you really need is him and you can beat any single event.

That’s literally how I advanced when I first started, he was my first legendary, I put him by himself with no support and got him to +9. Best PVE legend ever

Can only get him from rare eggs.

I guess buy 300 roll and get 6 rares roll them and get Dragaia

Deathshadow maybe it doesn’t really need to be to do with SCB. Maybe it could just be that there are two easy places to get Omegamids brought out each month. Somewhere even newer players can get one reliably.

Place omegamids in pyramids with a 0.5 chance of getting it as its a pyramid after all

Another idea in regards to the Omegamid situation would be to make the Super Power up event a bit more frequent, but that might make the game a bit too easy.