How do people get Omegamids??!

I know you actually get them from events and such , like the new one that came out today, but I can barely kill 4 mons in 3rd Challenge b4 my team is completely wiped out. I’m even hero rank 53 and have some pretty decent mons but it feels like until I can final evolve at least 1 or 2 of my legendarys I can’t beat the challenges…and of course in order to evolve them i HAVE to beat challenges…ugh makes no sense. 

strategy, skill, legends. if you don’t have legends, you need extra strats and skill. the easiest way to get your first omegamid is to wait for the super power up event, its like 40 tickets for an 8 mon battle with an omegamid as a reward. pretty sure thats how i got my first.

it used to be at least 1 a month, not sure if they’ll keep it that way and i cant quite remember when the last one was. you’ve got some solid monsters for only 2 weeks of playing

Yeah, spent a few gems :slight_smile: . Be nice if they do hate just being stuck not being able to really compete pvp wise right now or complete challenges. 

yeah i remember back when i started, there is definitely a period where you just get stuck. patience is good to have, you’ll get there eventually. but the super power up event is definitely the easiest omegamid offered.

Super challenge battles are pain. We know this.
Sometimes there is a special power up event. It consists of four missions. One for getting XP, yellow de-aging fruits, beefy silver mines and one that has omegamid in it. You can beat each mission once. I got mine from there. No idea how often they occur.
Anyone knows?

Exactly. Haven’t played for last month. Was just earning gems, waiting for legendary eggs.