Super Powe Up Acheivements

So I realize this may have already been stated before, but seeing as the amount of Omegamids/Rare ingrediants for Ultra Evolving Legends seems few and far between lately, can we have an achievement added for completing the monthly Super Power Up Event that’s currently going on? Maybe an additional omegamid every 2 or 3 of them and nothing in between to keep it balanced but allow us to utilize new Legends when we hatch them instead of having to wait so long? I say this especially with the Festivals we have recently had that blessed me with a copious amount of Legends that lack Omegamids and or Vorabooks to evolve. All other ingredients I have far more than enough and think it would be a decent addition that wouldn’t accelerate players too much, but still help.

Thoughts @Dev_VKC @Killerdog and others?

2 Likes

Give more gem plis i need more gems

I’m always up for extras but in this case I actually think it’s fairly balanced as is. I’ve got a massive amount of all the ingredients. When I was in your position part of the fun was prioritizing what to evolve and when.

You’ve hatched more than the usual amount of legends that is the issue :blush:

6 Likes

Give me more luck…
I’m don’t have problem with getting gems but my luck sucks :sob::sob::sob:

There’s a selfish motivation behind this thread, which is often the case when people hatch new monsters and they’re not satisfied with something. The most simple solution is this: stop hatching legendaries and you will have enough Omegamids to evolve even your brother’s account!

I’m glad there’s at least something to balance out luck a little.

It’s hard to find a balance that works for everyone. As a free player myself who’s played for years I obviously have a ridiculous hoard of all the ingredients and I didn’t have too much trouble in the early-game either. If I’d spent lots of money then I probably would’ve been desperate for ingredients for the first few monsters / a year.

The game gives us far more legendaries these days with eggs costing 4 gems and featured always being 10x chance (eggs at the moment are 50:50 limited legendary, compared to the roughly 25:75 of the past). That probably means the demand for ingredients is a lot higher.

I’m sure the Devs will keep on top of the release rate of ingredients so people aren’t getting stuck for too long. I think the rate is good and my only suggestion would be to add more ingredients available to new players so if they’re spending the fact they have loads of unevolved monsters doesn’t disincentive them from spending more. Maybe that’s not a huge factor in whether they do, but it’s a worry for me.

My suggestion: Add some Omegamids scattered as rewards in the evergreen content. For example, it could be as simple as adding them to the achievements for reaching hero rank 40, 50, etc. up to 100.

1 Like