Omegamid balancing

So I keep seeing the same issue, and it comes down to this: you need omegamids to beat scb, you can only get omegamids by beating scb. This means you have high level players with literally hundreds of unused omegamids and low level players struggling to get one.

The SCB is too challenging to lock such a vital ingredient behind. It should be a prize for other events such as pvp etc that are more accessible to newer players.
As for scb change the last prize to something less vital but just as valuable, like a rare gem for example. Just something that’s not an evolution ingredient.

There should be a trading system to sell the materials. I’ve deleted hundreds of omegamids so far.

Also, there should be more crowns. The new legend, Azura, requires 1 for ultraevolving and 1 for ss. That’s potentially 2 months of waiting to level him up. In the meantime, there will be other legends that also require a crown for leveling up. We need more of these ingredients.

I have 2 crowns sitting around doing jack. Doubt I’ll get any leg that requires it for a few years. :slight_smile:

So I keep seeing the same issue, and it comes down to this: you need omegamids to beat scb, you can only get omegamids by beating scb. This means you have high level players with literally hundreds of unused omegamids and low level players struggling to get one.

The SCB is too challenging to lock such a vital ingredient behind. It should be a prize for other events such as pvp etc that are more accessible to newer players.
As for scb change the last prize to something less vital but just as valuable, like a rare gem for example. Just something that’s not an evolution ingredient.

Ahh good times. I remember defeating my first scb when i still had no legends but managed to make a team using 2tds 1on1 and a lot of support mons. I giggled a lot thinking that it was a huge accomplishment and it still was. Omegamids are earned imo not given.

Agree, a game is supposed to be challenging after all

If we could trade omegamids + other farmable ingredients for harder to get ingredients that would be something as well. (ocarino, crown, grail, etc…)

Back then the legend pool was much smaller though, and tbh you could pretty much do the whole thing with just godfeather most of the time

We will look into this ingredient issues and tweak the rewards for the events as soon as we can.

Thank you everybody as always.

True. But its still an accomplishment haha. With SCB anyways you can play it again and again without penalty and by then you can make a counter whether its kb/stun/sleep so there is still that.

Yay that would be very nice. But omegamids are still very essential to beginners though. It would be nice if omegamids could be converted to other stuff like deage/potions/tickets/gems. Older players have tons of this stuff it would be nice if it could be used somewhere else.

@VKC I have around 80 omegamids, can we get something to do with them besides ultra evolution?

Unfortunately not for now:(

Let us trade omegamids for gems or pots. :frowning:

We need a concrete system where you can trade your Ingredients for gems, pots or other ingredients.

Silver coins can be used in that system, & friend points for only fruits is BAD.

Why not changing rare eggs into omega in every event?and evwry regular gem into crypt

Who needs gems anymore