OLD Tier List

Just aoe twice and it’s done

It’s slow and will most likely die befoRe getting turn. It’s not s tier

It doesnt really matter how slow he is. He has auto protect + tankiest defense and health he will stall the game in your favor. His job is crowd control and protect.

1 Like

just watch me make tiamazus work :wink:

I wrote the description for that in a bit of a rush, because I was simply writing something to say it’s not moving in the tier list. I reckon the shockers will still get used as they already are so it doesn’t actually boost their tier list position. However, yes I agree the timestrike all is a very nice option to have on the monster if you want it to sweep rather than do anything else and it’ll be especially good when entering for the second time as long as the stun isn’t countered. In hindsight I think it’s better than Cybereon’s… I didn’t give it proper credit so thanks for pointing it out.

Oh believe me, I use Novadrake almost everywhere now. He makes even SCB feel like farming a lot of the time. He might be my favourite monster or at least in my top 5 favourites. The chapter 4 shadow temple I do in 90 seconds a full cycle (including load times and everything) because of Novadrake!

I mean this with no insult at all but from reading your posts and getting to know how you think I know you’re incredibly bias for stun and protectors. You love both of them and you’ll forever try to make stun work even when there are stun counter monsters around. Protectors at the front of the team to stall while your sweepers do some work is a very viable tactic and one you’ve been using brilliantly for the past couple of months. I love how you use them, it’s probably the best setting for them. The thing is, for most monsters if you use them well in teams they can perform brilliantly.

Mistletorment is a powerful protector that can do a lot for the right team but it’s nowhere near S tier. If it’s what your team needs then it can work better than an S+ tier monster but as I wrote in the tier list description any monster listed B+ or above can perform like an S+ monster in the right circumstances. Mistle has counters and is slow, as well as struggling to do much other than overwatch.

A good comparison to make is against another strong protector like Skeleviathan. With the super high speed it can protect focus almost immediately then stall things super well and you can heal it to either with itself or another monster. It has immunity to knockback just as Mistle has immunity to poison. In both cases they are very hard to get rid of and Skeleviathan even draws 100% of the attacks. However, when putting them into tiers and working out what they offer compared to alternatives and maybe where you’d like them in teams, etc. etc. Skeleviathan ends up in B tier and Mistletorment ends up in A tier.

EDIT: Maybe what I should mention about Mistle is… Have you thought about it getting stunned before its first turn? Maybe that destroys its godly status in your mind :wink:

Chronotitan cant aoe twice in a row, nova and nox can farm silver better

1 Like

Nova Nox Talo Tort best farming FL. Someone debate me on this.

Lol no, its Shadowyrm, Noxdragon, Novadrake, and Alphagear

Am looking at his defence,hp,hg and auto protect

No monsters without exssive force can one shot him, and protect killer needs 3 attacks to bypass him.

Even if he gets stunned you need to get rid of him because he has auto protect, where he can stall 3-5 attacks depending on the monsters (ofc not including BB or the red dragon mythic monster) gyo would need 2 attacks because of his large hp pool ,the only other monster that can bring him to hg is blue dolp where the enemy has to have another chrono user on field. By far he will be the best monster to stall out the game, but since hes a mythic i should consider putting him in A tier for that increased cost.

Sorry but my farming team is by far the best :wink:

Cryokaizer, seahowl, mech, warca.

Just aoe spam (cryo is strong as heck that). Enemy with 16 monsters wont get a single turn if non buffed (beside fast FL which usually wont kill anything anyway)

For a guy who loved sloth i was thinking you would love mistle. Extra cost aside:

1. Mistle got more defense.
  2. Better stalling potential as he got HG+ healing, while poison doesnt affect him.
  3. Every turn he gets while overwatch is on will screw you up. Either a 1 shot (against anything i guess), or knockback.

Its just incredibly hard to deal with him if aomeone build around him properly. Only stun is an issue here, but again - a goos build and hes incredibly strong.

Cryokaizer and warca slow af

About 60%. Fast enough for grinding when nothing one shot you, believe me - been using this front for a year and a half

I use Cryokoaizer + mecha for farming silver and they ale fast.

Damn straight, brother!

1 Like

Chronotitan and sanct. They finish them off quickly enough

Don’t get me wrong. I do like mistle too. It’s just not S tier

I think we’re at a good level of understanding between us there :slight_smile: Cost is very important and let’s say Mistle needed the SS then that could be a 13-cost Megaiasloth versus 17-cost Mistle. Even if Mistle was a bit better the fact it’s +4 cost should be factored into its tier position. I reckon we’re going to get some better mythic protectors… ones with less weaknesses and more defence.

Just want to clarify… Mistle has “less” defence than Megaiasloth. The way defence works, the game only looks at what “stat arrangement” the monster has. Megaia has maximum defence (5860) while Mistle just has standard defence (6325) which is the equivalent of 5200. Mistle has more health (4974 versus 4444) so all in all for a comparison you can look at equivalent defence * health… Mistle = 25.8m and Megaia = 26m. Hence, they both take practically the same amount of damage to kill but Mistle has hold ground.

Tort and Talo are non-aggressive?? My favourite is Nox, Delugazar, Zhu, Nova. No stun protection but if you need it you can use protector conversion on Zhu. I will get around to sharing my farming technique of chapter 4 shadow temple sometime… I don’t think any other monsters can do it faster.

Is this a challenge?

Yes, especially for you. See if you can do it faster! I’ll upload a quick video for you to compare against. I’ll start a thread on it when I do.