OLD Tier List

I’ll be one of the few to use nova this coming pvp

I will try but I know for a fact it won’t work well as I tried the back end of last pvp and it was useless

Fl is where its best suited, destroys bb fl easily

Alot of things destroys BB front tbh, never seen them as a good front

Maggatsuoh will drop quickly after the testing. His speed is just too low.

Probably with Doom SS is there is no move combination that actually makes it go faster. Using stealth teammate and not cloning is a bad decision in most cases. If blood clone was 100TU and stealth teammate 70TU then the SS would definitely make it better.

Leogeist is a bit too slow. Stun counter is awesome but you need a very strong setup to make it work brilliantly. Chrono killer is getting a bit more common too.

Onigeist is incredible but not quite as overpowered as the S+ monsters. Its moveset is actually very restrictive, because a monster must have died before Onigeist can do soul summon. It also takes a bit of time to get going so can actually be ignored in some situations. It’s definitely among the strongest PvP monsters but it only shines as S+ material with combos and potentially these can be broken down. I made a note for PvP saying how many of the monsters can perform well above their tier in the right teams, like lots of those B+ monsters can be great components of the best PvP teams out there when they synergise nicely.

Yeah they’re pretty average. You can throw in lots of protectors and give turns to make it a pain but it’s not going to compete with the best FLs.

Its low speed worries me too. However, we’ve seen many slow speed monsters do incredibly well. Just look at Terrordragon. With two immunities and some quick killing moves right from the first turn it should be good. I especially like double poison chomp as a 130TU move you can use to kill two monsters on the first turn.

Some top PvP players used him successful. Forgot to take a screenshot

But terror is not an S mon. Maggatsuoh will be one-shot by toxic killers before it makes any move.

He is a good monster no doubt, but he doesnt impact much in FL. Kei used him and he ia top 10, thats true (think it was kei or keets or whatever), but sorry his team is meh, and rely to much on a single sweeper. Also top 10 require not just skill, but an incredibly amount of grind - like using every ticket and all. So top rankers arnt a good example for showing the value of a monster

Toxic killers are rare! Terror is one I kinda want to bring down from S but I don’t use poison teams so don’t want to be bias. He’s most likely the next one to come down from there.

It definitely takes a high win rate, more so than grinding. I’d say it’s a good place to judge the strength of things but not every component will be top notch. I mean if the person who comes 1st has Doomengine in their team it doesn’t suddenly make it good :wink:

I’m glad that Ante had a great PvP team and came 1st, he really deserved that. I agree the team revolving around Delugazar wasn’t so great, even if it did place high. The rest of the monsters in the team were very strong and I think most people struggled to handle the Delugazar, which made it perform well even if it’s not the greatest team. Something like Dusicyon+Onigeist+Malwing is a clear, strong combo we can all like.

Well you said it yourself - 2 examples of people who came top 10:

1. Unown with a great unique combo and playstyle.
  2. Someone who used BB for an aoe spam.

1 require skill, 1 not, but both grinded alot and made it to top 10 (grind is not a bad word, it just require time). So yea, sometime you get to top 10 just by playing alot, so it impossible imo to judge a monster just because he was on a top 10 team - there are more important factors to it.

1 Like

We were told a new lie that all monsters in pvp have full speed. What a lovely full speed summon for maggat.

It’s a slow monster lol What do you expect?

Should enter in at 1 tu :joy:

I was referring to that toxic conversion (62s).

Because it’s a summoned monster. Clones don’t lose speed anymore but some summoned monsters do. Like rockoids

They need to fix this. Also I could not understand their intent that designing a 92 speed monster but just giving it half speed in practice.

I would like to suggest that nulltron is not S+ tier,
Most probably A+ at it best,

I don’t have it but I can say by playing against it I can tell.

2 Likes

It’s still damn good

Yea execute, repulse are amazing , but it needs its allies specifically to help it make those kills, I haven’t found any combos which really makes null shine the most.

It is good but not S+

1 Like