OLD Tier List

Auto protector doesn’t always block attack so it will be balance and dev already mess up UC nerf the butterfly. Motor. Giving shell broken heart etc.

alba needs some tweaks…

1. remove dual poison touch. It’s just food for Chrome…
  2. then change the secret skill

also, I think it’s time to nerf chrome… as time goes by, chrome increasingly has many targets. in other side, poison monsters mostly have low speed. it means chrome kills poison monster, then new poison monster enters the field, then chrome still faster than the poison monster that just arrived.

3 Likes

From the 4 guardians, azura is still the weakest imo. No one uses him…

You must forget how op poison was in the past. Without chrome we going back to ppl using 2-3 AP and they are hard asf to kill

Azure is fine. I used him before. He charge fast and has good speed. The problem is there just better option. He like a rexo. It doesn’t suck just not top tier

i didnt say without chrome lol… i said nerf chrome… and the devs can make new toxic killer monster…
we know there are 3 toxic killer monsters for now…

1 Like

How would you nerf him?

Chrome is already nerfed. Before nerf he had bloodfury and even faster accelerate teammates :smiley:

1 Like

Not gonna lie I still rremember the dark days of autopoison midgames.
That was a thing for nearly a year and only stopped when chromera came in.
I really don’t think chrome needs a nerf tbh. It’s very matchup dependant and gets walled super hard by any decent protector.

1 Like

I thought remove the roaring or the secret… but I have other opinion…

keep chrome like that but remove the poison from robinator and albakhan.

chrome is terrible and more terrible when comes with protector. he has too much targets. too much…

we need reduce the targets. especially robinator and alba because they can reduce the authority/domination of chrome…

Or change the bloothirst of chrome to be stealthbane… so he can’t kill our protector ecxept stealthed protector…

Regarding nebel and Cosmo. How would them having having an ability that, after 100s , automatically has them put protect teammates into effect go down?

Chrome is fine it keeps the Posiom meta from going rampart and it’s going to be getting some huge buffs soon

yeah for now… now just needs reduce the targets… especially assasinate monsters…

I honestly think chrome is fine people only seeing a issue as Posion iscoming back and they getting hit with chrome counters

The community has gone nerf and buff crazy every season it’s something new to complain about
Devs nerf or bring counter meta changes and we complain all over again
The day will come when we have zero
Posiom
Sleep
Stun
Roaring
In the game

Meta is well balanced now. I cant think of 1 strategy that have no counter.

Some monsters does need a lil bit of buff because recent changes left them to weak, but i cant think of a single monster that need nerf right now

4 Likes

feedback is good for the forum…
in my view, chrome has too many targets with roaring + low tu killer + instant accelerate team. chrome is faster monster ever. in other side, chrono and poison monsters have low speed (mostly).

and also I said before that we need other toxic killer monster.

forget the chrome…

let’s discuss about alba , we need to change dual poison touch to be dual touch (without poison). and remove or change the secret to be instant shield ally or swift accelerate team or swift chrono killer or instant kbn.

Finally someone with common sense

How good is Burnsalot and aurordragon, just opened one from a 10 pack and the other from the rare gold egg.