OLD Tier List

Where might I find a grizzex?

Added grizzrex.
Might have to organise the notable monsters list if we get a few more

Why is the Unwanted Friend move ranked so high? I have one monster with it and I just can’t see why it would be any good. At least the monsters they get have Accelerate Team on them. When would it be useful?

You don’t see how useful filling the enemy team with useless monsters that eventually allow you to have only 1 good monster come down at a time is?

You summon unwanted friend and then either kill the enemy or knock back until there are bronzeshells on the enemy lineup. They can hardly do anything so basically for every bronzeshell on the field, that’s one less monster you have to worry about killing and taking damage from. With 3 bronzeshells on the field, you only have one monster to kill at a time.

What about Archeloth? He has Sleep all and Sleep bomb…

It would be helpful if you could add the loactions where the catchable Monsters can be found. Good work thus far, thanks.

I removed a bunch of posts about japanese cuisine to make sure the thread stayed on topic.

What I will most likely do is list the location of one monster for each moveset (since the catchable ones are epic and below) and list the location of each notable monster seperately

1 Like

This is kind of what the wiki is for right?

The wiki is very incomplete. I think it would be helpful to have it here too

this basically. More people visit here than the wiki too.

Twiggy can be found in the bronze mouth tower for sure.

Not sure about the gold and silver ones.

I’m pretty sure it can be found in some of the chapter 2 dungeons as well as I remember twigster and Grizzrex both in chapter 5 but I don’t remember which dungeon. I wanna say fire?

Grizzie can be found on desert island where rhynorunt is as well

All depends on setup as mentioned before. Works very well with a sweeper monster ->

also keep in mind that when you ultra evolve him ( I assume because you question the usefulness of unwanted friend that you haven’t ) the knock back skill turns into Twin knock back allowing you to knock 2/4 monsters back at the same time -

Imagine having two ultra evolved unwanted friend monsters.

You drop 6 bronzeshells on the enemy team then knock back the frontline till they have 3 or 4 bronzeshells on their side - now you have a monster with bloodthirst ( this skill does more damage as your monster accumulates kills )

Bloodthirst is on a 130 sec timer with +0 ( relatively fast )

If there are four bronzeshells on the enemy side you can take down 1 to get bloodthirst going ( you need two kills to have a 1 shot 1 kill impact but the damage is already relevant after 1 kill )

By now your opponent has 1 useful monster that can return damage and 3 useless monsters -

Next to your double knock back / unwanted friend & your bloodthirst you have a stun absorb hold ground type ( preferably a super epic cause of stealth team mate )

When an enemy monster comes in he has time for one attack - if it’s single target he is forced to hit your tank - if it’s Attack All stealth teammate will protect your Sweeper ( Bloodthirst monster )

If the enemy comes in with stunning entrance your tank will absorb the stuns so no need to worry about that.

You can keep using bloodthirst with your sweeper and kill every single target as it comes in usually with one blow.

Let’s say they manage to break your Formation at some point. By that time you might have taken down 6-7 maybe more of the opponents monsters with losing maybe one of your own in the process.

That’s why unwanted friend is probably THE best skill to counter AI ( human players can life flip the bronzeshells and reckless attack to kill them off in 2 turns, it will still have some impact but not a high impact )

Basically this. The AI has no idea how to deal with the bronzeshells so they basically do nothing to you while  you focus down their monsters one at a time. 

I’d rate it as the second most useful skill in the story mode barring last bite to be honest.

deleted more off topic posts, please stay on topic, this goes for everyone.

Agree with the legendary list.  

On the super epic front, I typically find that desperate doubles and timestrike bloodcravers are much more useful than the stun flashers.  

Desperate doubles particularly good for any non buffed enemy team, almost guaranteed to take down two enemies at once (or more with a give turner), Timestrike bloodcravers seem to be relatively easy to set up sweepers.  My luxking has proved invaluable in sweeping AL teams if my opening line sweepers die (particularly when I load a number of bronzeshells on them).  

I find the 300s to make the stunflashers capable is too long, esp. given that by the point survivor is powered up, they’ve usually taken some damage so can’t sweep too many ops given that survivor takes its toll on them.

Agreed, the desperate doublers are very useful especially when you have more of them. Place a give turner with them and destroy half a team.