Previous event monsters

what about those super epic monster which are passed from game as event monster. how to get them back.
in previous day steel crock and sarapheal come back and not get them .
why developer can’t back them as re reward for event
generaly in IC 2 monster are rewarded but now only 1 evengy exclusive epic is reward is there in UC new player get only silly epic.with them not online event winnable
so dev plese better the game and start winning re reward
previous se monster as certain event at some level

like dungeron chalannge level 30 previous DCevent monstrt
2 )for UC previous UC se for level 60
3)IC …level reward 60 priviois ic se monster
and the funny part is that legends are dream for f2p and new player
make a event where atlest player can catch or win at least a legendary surely.

There are things that can’t be done.

1. previous SE monster at UC level 60 can’t be done just because they are event monsters, exclusive monsters so if you missed it you should not be able to get it so easily or even get it. I like the idea of SE event monster in eggs for limited time. Also they are putting previous SE event monsters in SOTF.
  2. for IC same as UC
  3. legends should not be obtainable easily for everyone. It is normal that paying players have better monsters. Guaranteed legend in event? Even worse. They should increase percentage of hatchability during offers.
    That’s my point

I agree.
I really want horrorclaw, robinator and gaiawolf, but cant have them :disappointed_relieved:

Can someone please say what the acronyms being used here stand for? Getting confused.

SE Super Epic
IC Island Challenge
UC Ultimate Challenge
SOTF Survival of the Fittest
F2P Free 2 Play (not sure) hahahaha

That’s right :slight_smile:

I really agree with you bro. I missed a lot of event monsters since i just started playing this game 2 months ago, and some of event monsters are very powerful like Robinator. Hope developer will do something to let us have chance to get them.

I’m a F2P player and have a couple of Legs now. Have only been playing for a couple of months as well. Just a case of saving your gems for the right Egg Festival.

Also as DarkGiappo mentioned, some of the previous event’s SE monsters are coming back in the ‘Survival of the Fittest’ event. This game does require a lot of patients.

I only need Gearcroc…-_-’’

:roll_eyes:

Bring back serazael,gearcroc,robinator

Love to have Sera and Gearcroc. Don’t need Robi as I have Icefang, good to add to collection though

I would like to see a silver rare egg

Getting silver rare Gems from events (like the actual rare gems, just easier to get)

has a 40% chance to SE and 60% Chance to Epic

but there are all event monsters in that egg (Or for example like 5 previous event monsters, changing every 3 weeks)

I really need that gearcroc

Nice idea, I like it. 

Would rather have regular gems as I have all the event superepics.

oh yea bring back abyss as well he’s damn good

Forgot about Abyss, so many nice ones I missed :frowning:

same here :frowning: