Old seven-star monsters deserve buffs instead of prioritizing six-star units.

As we all know, game stats will gradually become distorted and unbalanced over time, and I understand this is almost inevitable.

As fellow Mythic monsters, I believe Unicera No.2431 and Fiona No.2030, two veteran Mythic creatures, have gradually faded out of the Arena meta. Yet many of us once invested plenty of time and resources into them, and we still hope they can shine on the Arena stage once again.

These old Mythic monsters are constantly overlooked and forgotten by players, while some Legendary monsters continue to dominate and perform brilliantly in the Arena. What’s more, the balance buff list only includes certain long-standing Legendary monsters, completely ignoring these classic Mythic ones. I find this truly regrettable.

I sincerely hope the developers can give these two Mythic monsters proper buffs, so they can return to the spotlight and take their place on the Arena stage once more.



fiona
I can’t see it in pvp anymore. Can you enhance it and change it
Active skills
frozen wave quickly(increase20%tu)(all)59sec
void shieldbreaker
double bloodfury
Stealthy Accelerate
passive skill
The enemy’s entry increases Frosty Armor.our entry increases stealth.
union:excessive
instant purifying mist
instant

3 Likes

有太多的老怪兽需要加强了,策划们却装作看不见。

Auto translation:

There are too many old monsters that need strengthening, but the developers are pretending not to see it.

Uniceara and niki both needs rework. In this meta even their combo flops completely not to mention their solo usage is below 1% ig.

Onika too​:head_shaking_vertically: like she is more legendary than a mythic.

My bibi

bbbut without making new op mythics so whales spend $$$ how will the devs afford their mcmansions!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: somebody please think of the rich people!!!