New season first week.

What are your speculations on what the first OM reward will be?

Will it be a repeat? Or will it be a new monster?

I hope it is a repeat of the Shadowstalker OM. And I hope we get all fusion parts minus 1 instead of the abundance of golden mission eggs.

I also hope it’s a repeat of shadowstalker. I’ll give up pool A for that. Destructor I’ll give it up too. I was busy during octoneer, so I hope he’s repeated sometime as well so I can use my cryowyrm better.
I personally think it won’t be that strong for a first ark, since we just had cryo. Could be an egg exclusive

Thing is when Ryan was in the chat room during the cryowyrm mission, pred mentioned cyberwyrm and I think Ryan gave pred a wink saying which is that. So we could get cyberwyrm. But in any case he said he wanted to start the season with a big ark to keep the newbies focused onto the game

Mmm, alright sounds good actually. If it is, I don’t know if I should give up my spot for it…

Cyberwyrm=worth the effort

I don’t know much about him, just his name. But if they re-release destructor he’s toast. And if he’s considered metal he’s burned toast

I agree that destructor won’t be as effective anymore with all the arks with metal slash.
Cyberwyrm has Stasis? How does that move work?

I don’t have Kamiwyrm so I don’t know.

Basically, it shuts down the ark so it can’t move BUT the draw back is if you attack it, it leaves stasis

Exactly as it sounds :slight_smile:

What’s its stars and other moves if you don’t mind me asking?
Oh and I mean cyber would be toast. Destructor too. But destructor isn’t as bad, since he is not so tanky, he can’t be used to make scorpionix or octoneer boost damage against all arks. Nothing more annoying than a metal ark living and essentially killing two more of your monsters

Chain slow
Stasis
Rend
Timestrike

I’d like to see shadowstalker, lots of the newer players are probably tired of getting their asses kicked by it, it would be good to give them a shot at having one of their own.

Wow those moves are actually pretty nice… Rend will let me do some good single target damage if they’re TUs are low
Thanks kershy!

Thats a pretty good Move set :open_mouth:

Know what’d be nice? A time strike AOE.

Yes! but how would that work, diff damage to each ark depending on TU?

Mm hmm! Gremknight has a single target and is only 7.5* or so, a 11+* I think would have balance with an AOE one. Would be nice and a good tactical attack.

what about a 12* with a AoE (all 6)

Time strike on your own team?
So the ark casting would be immune I guess. Or take 1 damage.

Rend could be AOE. Osiriswyrm’s is.

With the start of a new season, are we all in the 10% pool?