Okkult’s Invitation Stradegy

Ok i’m sorry for asking what do you mean cause it was obvisiouly that you need to have “gold and shadow” or sth like that for your unique technique. Praise the lord with his UCTeam. Of course it’s so easily to manage.

I just realized that OP asked “what are shells” back in April

Missed my chance to loop @akinator into the conversation :sob:

1 Like

I agree that the level 4 is just too cheesy. I mean, I have a viable poison strategy, can’t use it. I also have a good stun team, can’t use that either. Then they put in the cheesiest monsters they can find. All the power creep rangers are there (assuming angelion and gyo await in last 5 because the furthest I ever got was 7 monsters left in enemy reinforcements after knockbacking Auro and Aegis) and the FL is just plain mean. I lack many sleep monsters and struggle to sleep lock… Damn this one is tough.

Galathynius your tone is a bit full on. I’m not giving you an official warning or anything but you swore multiple times, said that designers should be fired and somehow linked the difficulty with being a way to push players to spend money. I’m glad you recognised you were ranting and apologised, but in the future please don’t go quite so overboard.

I find all these comments about Okkult’s Invitation being difficult quite ironic. Back in the “ranking the events” thread I mentioned how it’s an event which is aimed at the top players as really tricky battles to challenge them. The only comments I got in return about that were people saying “no not really, it’s kinda an easy event”. Now here we are with yet another tough one!

I like it as the intense challenge it is, for a change compared to the other events. It really makes you think about strategy and it’s not a major event so people aren’t missing out on loads of rewards if they can’t do it. By the way, the “secret reward” is 3 gems this time.

This particular time it is super tough, especially level 4. Good luck to everyone trying it! It took me three attempts with my main PvE team that wins everything (usually) and I made an adjustment to include Doomengine (ugh I felt like a noob). First two attempts my OoO left Skeleviathan awake so it was a terrible position, third time lucky I was able to get to Aurodragon earlier on and it was a bit smoother from there. The monsters they have are absolutely horrible.

1 Like

I’m happy it’s a challenge. Much better than finishing it in a day and then having nothing to do for a week.

1 Like

Thank you for the warning. I don’t swear (much) but when you find yourself wasting the entire day just trying to beat one level, you lose your head… I have come close to breaking my phone more time than I will admit.

As for the other comment I am sorry. Really I am but when you lose that much it’s hard to be calm. And the monsters in there are downright OP. Two Puff Balls? Come on man and both the new legends and penguinator in last? That always kill me. I am currently trying an opening of abyss and nereida with Doom and sleep along with bazil+warca with Dragaia last. I always fail. Enemy specifically targets Dragaia. And yes at one point this event was fun. Low input for high rewards. Could do entire event in Less than 30 mins. But now it’s just cheesy. Cramming every “OP” legend they can get their hands on and then calling it strategy is like calling a donkey a horse. And if the enemy team can’t be stunned then so shouldn’t be ours. It’s cheesy man. My main strategy is poison+stunned and now my entire team got destroyed within seconds. They need to tone down that difficulty.

Idk what you’re talking about @anon65219497 this Okkult was easy AF, I beat it on my first try, without using sleep lock too.

@Dev_VKC please make these harder moving forward. Maybe make the monsters poison, stun, AND sleep immune at the same time

1 Like

I get the frustration. When you’re pushed to complete a challenge in a limited time (sometime in a few days) it stresses you out when it’s not happening easily. I also agree the combination of monsters they have in this challenge is extremely nasty. However, why it would get called “strategy” is because it’s the same team we’re facing in this challenge. Hence, it’s possible to create a team which specifically counters it or deals with it. Using a UC-like team for this is a great way to think about team building. I hope you are able to complete it!

I beated all in first try except last one it takes 3 try to beat it. @VNM GaryOak it not easy bro but ok

2 Likes

I ussually find Okkult event easy to beat but this time that 4th level is really challenging
Simply cause they main counter to the monsters used is Stun.

Any tips? UC strategy involves stun…

I would like to see all enemies have hold ground and permanent overwatch

2 Likes

And poison immue

1 Like

Did it second try, with run of the mill team, sleep locked , gold & shiva :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

I got it. It’s easy if you have all monsters to pick from XD

It’s easy. Heavenswyrm enjoyed the challenge. Needs to be harder…

Next one: all monsters have every passive in the game

Lol, spirit possession!

I’m finished hitting my head into the wall in Okkult… My best attempt was 2 monsters left with all the luck I possibly could have so there is no hope with my team building skills. This is the last day of Okkult so can somebody make me a team for the last battle?

Use chronotitan