Okkult’s Invitation Stradegy

Please share Stradegy to win 4th level of Okkult’s Invitation. The posion lineup and new legends are hard to beat.

What monsters do you have?

1 Like

Shells and stun works nicely

What are shells?

Lots of sleep and death revenge legends. What did you use to beat level 4?

put protect & purify monster in next lane and also in the middle lane.
you can 1 on 1 and setting your monster (it wont effect your teammate bcs they alr have poison effect)
stun also good put some in 2nd next lane and middle lane.
i beat 4 of them in the first try tho & i am not even arrange my monster from previous event
but if you can provide your monster list maybe i can help you better

I used this.

Shells = bronzeshells = unwanted friend.

I used my poison team. Screw their poison, mine is better :wink:

2 Likes

Dracozord is best to starts he can purify before rose can use poison eater.

If you have Nereida you can pair her up with a Abyssraider (alongside a GT & TT) or any mon with a detox or poison move

Hello all,
Am i the only one who thinks Okkults is totaly overpowered this time? I barely made it to lv 3 and it’s just ridiculous. It’s only a question of time/quantity if every attack is a one hit by 16:20 Monster :smile:

Somebody got a hint for team constellation if you have not enough sleep oportunities?

Thanks

1 Like

Sleeplock

can you explain this?

The first 3 were easyish, the last one is really hard i still havnt beat it. Sleep and unwanted friend monsters work well

I just stole auro had a full team the whole time

1 Like

My atra,auro and tenebris make it easy

my atra is the first aim of AI all the time :smiley: probably i place him wrong. auro is the f****** only mon i realy want to have, he’s so strong in Pve especially when he’s save because of (auto) protectors. The combo of turtle and Auro at lv2 killed me more than one time.

Thanks for your input i guess i won’t make this one ^^

I used my UC team and kept the enemy asleep while sweeping with emerald. Soon as next monster came in I put him straight to sleep with gold or shadow

if anyone can help me beat that they get a cookie. i have a pretty decent team but that battle id fuckin impossible. it rapes my entire team within seconds. i have tried everything from nighriders dsa to a sleeplock failed attempt. the battle is too goddamn difficult. i hope whoever designed that gets fired… but that aside any help at all would be appreciated. or @Dev_VKC man if you could tone down the difficulty just a tad bit, change the fl and remove those two fuckin exploding kittens i would really appreciate it and maybe buy a few packs… but seriosly, that level is level

Edit. sorry for the abuses i was ranting. i wasted 100 or so tickets on it and still cant do it. who designs these levels. just another way for the devst make us spend i guess…increase the difficulty and dont raise the legend percentage

An UC team can beat it. I didn’t even take my 3 stun bombs out and still managed it. Took a couple of goes but it’s doable