NOTHING IN 10TH PACK NEWYEAR EGG

I’VE PURCHASED 10PACKS IN NEW YEAR EGG BUT I HAVEN’T GOT ANY LEGENDARY OR MYTHIC IN 10TH PACK. MY FRIEND CODE IS 79226340

1 Like

That about 1% chance.

Gotta happen to someone I suppose.

Ten 10-packs

Or

Ten Singles?

2 Likes

I’ve done 32 and nothing join the club

It doesn’t guarantee you get anything in those 10 packs

Don’t worry . Devs are gonna give us some really good gift to kick start our good new year !!

1 Like

I like your positivity!

4 Likes

I actually like the new system. It means I’m not pressured to do 6 packs exactly and the odds seem fair enough. I’ve got a legend every other pack (and a new one at that) and a mythic on my 6th total pack since Christmas

It’s a great system If you’re not me

3 Likes

As long as you get lucky enough of course you won’t complain. But imagine getting nothing in 6 packs. Would.you think the same ?

3 Likes

Exactly, also happy New Years everyone

1 Like

Same 2 you bro

Perhaps a little but I often get that in 6 packs. Mind you not a single legend in 10 packs is a bit ridiculous even by my standards, which is at least 1 every 3 (even if it’s normally a dupe).

As I said it’s also down to the fact I don’t feel pressure to buy 6 packs so if I fail on 2 it’s more of a “how unfortunate” than a “I can get a legend if I spend more”. It also makes it easier to get featured as for the original Zeus egg I got only leo and Zeus which was unfortunate as there was much more in the egg.

“Only”… Very spoiled! Some people used to roll 6,12 or even 30 packs for 1 specific monster. Some even rolled lots of packs for only dupes. Consider yourself lucky getting a featured legendary that wasn’t in the guaranteed list for 6 packs, you know you could’ve “only” got zeus.

3 Likes

10 PACKS

True Leo was awesome as a bonus and I actually got a dupe of him in the same pack. Zeus was my 6th pack though so he was guaranteed

You can turn caps lock off now

1 Like

Your not alone we all feel you some people got good luck others not not much we can do justs try again next time

Caps lock is his anger, his emotions , his frustration … Humans deserve to caps it !!!

Caps the entire frum buddy… I’m.with yah