Christmas and New Year Eggs

1st pack

1 Like

Just came back to the game to roll my last 50 gems I had, but the game literally told me to stay away from it 9 dupes + cryo

Why stay away? If you have almost everything then isn’t it nice to just hang out and play with them

did 6 10 in 1 eggs and got 3 legendary dupes, santabot and baublebush

Personal reasons. Will probably stay a bit longer until these reasons outrun the boredome-fun interaction of this game. I have a few nice ideas for teams with the mons I got during the Crimseiras event (hoped Crims had double GT, since he had that move in SCB, but unfortunately the AI is a hacker). But I have by far not all of them ~

https://youtu.be/OTI2sOD66g8

Only 1st pack

Rolled 1 pack, got atra and flarevern, can’t complain

Atra is awesome

Two packs today, only good thing was Ultimadragon (I guess? :unsure:). Hope I don’t get a dupe with the next guaranteed pack. Had that bizarre “fun” as a fairly new player once already. :mellow:

1 pack = Grovodon

1st pack

7 SE and 3 Legend, You are very lucky.

Can’t complain!

A lot of people getting Tinkerbot I had originally wanted Saintefeather, but am happy with Tinker. The event is a great one. Dev’s you are doing good work with listening to the community ^_^.

1 pack got me gear and serapheon…cant complain

1 pack gave me jingledragon. I dotn like him but he is limited, so that a thing at least

I’m waiting it out for the new year one tbh, I need pmuch everything in it

1st pack.:unamused::upside_down_face:

You must be in shock

1st pack got midas i got him from christmas first pack :(… 2nd pack 10 epics jesus. 

just got icecub in my first 10 in 1 of the festival