Not Link bloodbite !!!! How do you feel ???

. Very sad. ANd attack that monster about lv44 , not one hit for anything

Boo hoo, we didn’t get a Magmarinus with 94% speed

1 Like

That nerf is the only reason I didn’t beat gk 2000 with se team

And that speed is 63 , not 94 same Uc

When is this guy released? Or have I missed it?

Gate 2000 , you can’t beat it easy with 8 monster

I think , from Uc , that legend is buffed speed 63 to 94 , and changed life flip self to link bloodbite. Lol

I almost beat it already. Didn’t have enough attempts

Funny thing is at gk 1000 the monster still had the old moveset, right @MonkeyDluffy? But when I revived it at gk2000 it had that shitty moveset

I knew it was nerfed before UC began,
So at 1000gk I think it had link bloodbite when I revived it. So I was surprised to see it being normal.
But in your case, at 2000gk it didn’t had bloodbite.
They must’ve Changed it

I’m glad they nerfed it. This was gonna be in every single FL killing 2 of your monsters every time if devs kept 94 speed.

63 works nicely, excellent call @Dev_VKC

2 Likes

But it’s too much. They could’ve left bloodbite as it was link.

1 Like

You ever been bitten by a horse @Unown ? Or a reindeer for that matter? Those animals don’t strike me as animals that do much biting :joy:

2 Likes

Reindeers might have some chance :ghost::ghost:

1 Like

Horse, no. Reindeer, yes. But their jaw aren’t fully covered with teeth so it’s not that bad

1 Like

I get why it was nerfed, but perhaps they went a bit too far imo. Making life-flip unlimited seems like a step in the right direction, as it wouldn’t make it too overpowered…

Perhaps they tweaked the damage / recoil of double piercing blow? We can’t fully judge the monster until we know that.

Previously I do think it was a bit too strong. I said it wasn’t overpowered because it needed the attack boost to one-shot things but in hindsight the super high speed was ridiculous and there would probably be an enemy that wasn’t on full health which you could kill then just trigger a stun and it’s sweeping at 70TU with stun converter.

If it’s going to have shield entrance then the speed should be lower than 94%. 63% sounds good. They reduced the TU of both the secret skill and double piercing blow to help counteract that a little.

The 70TU sweeping is a bit fast too when paired with stun converter.

Assuming the damage and recoil on double piercing blow is the same I reckon it should be pretty good. The focus is now on the double piercing blow and they’ve made it more viable by reducing the TU.

The only tweak I’d suggest is Lifeflip -> link heal self. 70TU move that fully heals the user, unlimited uses but 100s restriction from user’s first turn. I think this would make the monster function better.

I would’ve rolled like crazy for this to use as a FL monster if they left it at 94 speed tbh

May be change Life flip self to Attack boost. And make sercet skill is Second wind

That would slow it down and people would choose not to have the secret skill. I don’t think it would work as well. I was thinking about making attack boost a main move and adding a different secret skill too, then I saw they’ve made it 30TU.

Why not Sercet skill is Attack boost fast same Cryo and Santi