No guaranteed legends

Saved up my gems hoping for a guaranteed legend Xmas egg hatching session. But Nopeeee. Or am I seeing something wrongly? Or is this the new way of doing things?

It’s the old way not the good way devs where just being kind before with guarantee

Such a drag. Here I was looking forward to it. :frowning:

Seems game is changing back and I prob won’t sticka round with my luck I can’t get legends without guarnteed

1 Like

I couldn’t resist but I thought I’d open 1 pack and 1 rare. Got ■■■■ with the rare. But I managed a featured on my 1 roll. Not sure how to feel still. LOL

Devs: want to change back to old ways.
Also devs: Add mythic monster.

Me:

1 Like

Same those gaurantee’s were/are my lifeline

1 Like

It’s a bummer… I wanted more legendaries since I have like only 3 that I use… saved for guaranteed festivals… Such a let down…

1 Like

Yea it’s how I got Zeus and inferno. 2 of my favourites. Now I have no reason to buy gems. No deal, no guaranteed and no luck. No chance

1 Like

I don’t think they would get rid of the guaranteed legends permanently, but we’ll have to see how the New Years egg goes.

I have the same thought, its happened more than once where theyve released special rewards and sales later towards the actaul holiday. This may be a similar case to what happened on Anniversary or could just be bad play of the companies side i guess we will find out.

I’ve got over 300 gems. Refused to roll as well.

Rolled one pack. Two SE dupes and 8 epic potions…
BTW, why are water and dark butterflies removed from rare eggs? I still have not got any of them in all my accounts.

They are now in the normal egg pool

I see. BTW, congrats for your mythic monster.

2 Likes