No Christmas Gift?!?

Come at me, bro.

lol honestly though, can we pvp sometime, i want to take on a “master” 

Let’s not get off-topic now :wink:

But sure, we can battle. And you all must refer to me as Master Lord Admiral General Commander Legend Expert Awesomesauce…just kidding, simply call me Tiberius! There are many better PvPers than me~

My point is that it is a successful app…money is obviously being made (whether it is being passed onto devs is another point). Everyone is quick to jump to the defence of a company who are trying to make money…just like Apple, Coke etc. It is very much like the timing eggs debate, it is a loophole, I would rather battle someone with a mountain of egg only monsters than someone who mass-spams stun attacks. it is a fair playing field for everyone. There is nothing that can be done. The gamble of eggs is unfair and will lead to incidents like kids spending hundreds of pounds on smurfberries…one egg costs twice the price of the game and you could get a worthless monster.

It does matter whether or not money gets to them. And we defend them because that is what we believe. Time is a valuable resource, and as humans, we choose to spend our time to do what we gain the most from. We play games because they are fun and we gain pleasure from it. We work because we need money to survive. Blah blah blah.

Point is, why would they focus on something that is not making enough money? If I were them, I would scrap it and move on to a new game that would make more money. It’s human nature. I love this game. A lot of us do. I’d like to see this stay and see this improve. Ruining the company’s profits is not a good way to achieve that.

Now, money set aside, there are still many other important issues that have been debated. Believe it or not, most of those stunners are either hackers or timers who have great monsters, but lack strategy. Therefore, they just copied whatever worked well. The point is, it is very hard to beat egg timers if you are not a timer yourself. That is why it is necessary to address this situation. There are many fixes to this situation, and many of us have provided our input regarding it…all we can do is wait and trust them. You may not think so, but they do care. 

Pretty much what Tib said

Look, nothing is perfect the first time around and this is the first time 'round for ZigZaGames and friends.

After working closely with these developers to make the game the way it is currently, it showed how much they cared about the opinions of their players

It’s not like they went “Oh, players complained about something? HA TOO BAD”

Their reaction was more like “OH NO, THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN” (Caps for dramatization)

Clearly egg timing wasn’t an issue in the first game as much as it is in this game and the hackers are just lazy people who are ruining the experience for everyone else. These are obvious issues the Devs aren’t ignoring but can’t do anything about until Apple comes back from Vacation

So for the love of all things Hunter Island, stop blaming the Devs and making them the bad guys. Things happened that were beyond their control and were not prepared for

We’re all human, just like the Devs are

I just cant wait till the update!

Whats this about devs not getting enough salary? 1 mil downloads = .99c x 1,000,000 which adds to about $999,000. I’d say that’s a decent salary even if you split it tenways, and this is not even counting in-game purchases. 

everytime the devs of a game do updates on their games it costs alot so even if its a free game they depend on the in-app purchases to make money 

Everything costs money, new monsters , new towns , new everything

Youre forgetting that this includes DIB as well as Hunter Island.

Yes, they’ve made a million dollars (technically), but it doesn’t mean it all gone to them. The majority of it goes back into the company or to Apple in order to continue to update the games

He still has a point tough!