NMEducks’s pissing contest thread

We’ve had enough of these poking fun threads. They always turn bad. Stop creating drama bro.

1 Like

Yes I saw, you’ll came back to AP in ranking.

I think most people have found the answer to solve the ap spam.there is no need to always complain about this problem.bro

1 Like

Yes at your hypocrisy. BTW you were the one to first post a salty comment to DLGZ clan. I defended them.

Look who talks about drama :roll_eyes:

Exactly. They don’t bother to build counters only want the easy way out.

Thread

@DonT89 why you suggesting any nerf at all doesn’t work.

Let’s hypothetically say each time a new mon is released, it’s worth roughly 10 dollars.

Let’s say that a F2P player has 80 dollars of value

DonT has 800 dollars of value.

Nerfing Angel and Duscy would subtract 20 dollars of value from both.

F2P is left with 60
DonT is left with 780

Then let’s say 2 new mythics are released that have angel and duscys Original moveset. DonT gets them both. The F2P player doesn’t

F2P 60
DonT 800

He benefits literally everytime a new mon is released while most people do only every little bit. So any nerf at all directly benefits him because he will just own the next op thing. And the gap between the f2p player and him is now $20 wider. DonT then recoups all of his lost value almost instantly when a nerf happens an then another OP mon is released that F2P players never will have. This is why “attacking his wallet” is relevant when he brings up nerfs that destroy some of F2P player’s only high-level options. In the long-run he still benefits while others need to play catch-up.

4 Likes

The drama started with the Opening post. Then you started attacking people. I reacted but didn’t instigate.

So we will make an AP spam counter team and get *ucked by other Strategies.

No, AP spam isn’t as strong as it used to be so you can soft counter it whole maintaining your winrate against other teams.

Again counting my money man?
You never learn :wink:

Facts

1 Like

Yeah I can’t make this any clearer than I just did. This is why though with logical reasoning.

1 Like

This is not true. You can counter it and maintain a healthy win rate.

2 Likes

And just to be clear @Saitama @squinty1880 I do already have a strategy ready against AP spam. So stop moking about things you don’t even know :joy:

1 Like

This is just about nerfs in general because you inherently can’t have the communities best interests at heart when you own everything that does and will exist.

I think I didn’t open any thread.

I’m glad you decided to put more thought in your team building. It’s much better than looking for the brainless easy way out isn’t it? Well done, you have made progress :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well the social experiment you opened closed so I’m carrying it over here.

1 Like