NMEducks’s pissing contest thread

I always did that. Maybe you missed it in your saltiness

No Squinty you are just mean.

If a lot of F2P in comparison were to say “nerf a mythic” that isn’t Bastia or add a mythic only passive to a legendary or SE with a valid reason you would probably get upset because the $ you spent wouldn’t give you that inherent advantage.

Honestly at this point I don’t even regret making this thread

1 Like

Error. If you have a valid reason go ahead.

Lol dude. Not sure why you think I’m salty. I’m just reacting to your attacking posts on an entire clan. That is salty. I will have a pleasant discussion wih you on another topic in a few minutes if the chance arose.

I think you are overusing the word salty.

I would. Let’s talk about something we can agree with.

@DonT89
I absolutely love Neapolitan style pizza. Do you? I’ve started making my own dough when lockdown started. As an Italian I would love to hear some tips if you got any.

1 Like

If you attack me I do think you are s***y about something.

I’m excited to watch the game die faster as the gap between P2W and F2P widens. So yes, let’s nerf duscy into oblivion and make shield field a mythic only passive. It’ll only accelerate the inevitable.

Want proof the game is near the end? The devs now feel the need to pump out 3 new eggs a week where a year ago it was only 1. This reeks of desperation.

I love pizza too man, and btw I don’t have any problem on agreeing with you.

1 Like

Please don’t think like that. Let’s talk about Pizza.

1 Like

Pizza in America sucks so I’m all ears

1 Like

First of all you need to let it rest at least one day. Covered in a fresh room.
Second you need wood hoven. Do you have it?

Nerf cannot solve the problem. the strength and number of legendary monsters are decreasing. poor survivors. @NMEduck

Infact I am can solve it with Teambuilding but it seems like other can’t.

@DonT89 would this pizza be good to get shipped to me in the U.S.?

https://taliadinapoli.com/

P.S. if this thread gets closed for being off-topic I’m gonna be angry.

I went on a holiday last year to America and spent a few weeks in NewYork. Even though the pizza isn’t anything like traditional I loved that NewYork style unhealthy pizza. Sometimes I crave that stuff :grinning:

Honestly the U.S. just loads too much into the slices a lot of the time and it ends up really greasy.

I posted this thread on the bug reports section so yeah

1 Like

The gap widens.

1 Like