Nightrider needs a buff.

Nightrider is still weak. Instant overwatch doesn’t add much despite a potential one more desperate all. so maybe a toned down version of excessive force which I am calling Brute Force would be nice as a passive. This skill basically increases the Attack of a move by 30% if the conditions are met that is if Nigh has low health or has survivor charged both m moves will deal 30% more damage. in addition it can also ignore Hold Ground (NOT SHIELDS AND IT DOESNT MAKE THE DEFENSE TO 2500 OR WHATEVER DELUGA DOES SO THAT IT CAN SWEEP TILL LEVEL 1100 IN UC). Just a thought. Or maybe change the SS to something like instant Desperation that reduces the health to 25% or sometime. But in any case Night still requires a buff. And Instant Overwatch doesn’t count.

Its a monster that is built to kill 4 monsters at 1 move… what more can you ask? To kill 8 at a move?

Instant overwatch made it alot easier to pull off, and much harder to avoid.

This monster is 100% not need a buff.

1 Like

It’s a PvP monster not a PvE monster. It’s great as is.

Wtf, you clearly haven’t been using nr correctly. It can kill 4-28 monsters very easily

1 Like

I have experimented in both pop and pie so I know what I am saying. also with the new fire whale, desperate all is much harder to set up because of finishing snap. night is an amazing monster which can destroy entire teams (did it once) or cant even get past the FL. so it needs some more utility. the SS makes it easier to set up no doubt but than makes it weak to chronological killer aka Delugazar. in the modern meta, setting up night is pure luck. either you do so correctly or you don’t. If the above idea is OP than how about something like infiltrator which ignores stealth and maybe a speed boost. stealth easily shuts him down. this guy is the perfect example of a glass canon. if it gets going there is no stopping him. but is difficult to set up and maintain

I run an fl of night bitter tall and TT. how is that not correct??

You explained it on your previous post. “experimenting”, and then you tell us you use the most common nr front in there. No wonder you complain.

And that fire whale is just one monster, the odds of having nr at red and the fire whale on the field at the same time seems quite low.

1 Like

Take it easy man fire whale will got nerf in the next update

Fire whale will not get a nerf… :expressionless:
Nightrider can kill 4 at 1 shot and have a pottential to kill 8 or even 12 with a TT combo. You really think it should be easy to pull off without any counters?? Man…

I bet fire whale loses its stun immunity.

Aside from that I agree with you man, NR is well balanced and powerful.

Shark ain’t getting nerfed that’s just stupid also that’s prob the worst nightrider lead you do know nightrider can get it’s move off instantly

1 Like

If shark gets nerfed, I can see a big backlash , and more veterans leaving the game then to put up with this game anymore.

i think nr is fine but yea you need correct setup
and yes dont worry about fire whale
probably fire whale will got his slayerbane damage reduced or got time restriction in this month update

the only thing that worries me about fire whale is finishing snap.
@ILAGaLOT what fl are u talking about

it’s a move to get past hg nothing wrong with that

You can run night with hunter so you can instant flip over watch atk

After night buff it got a lot better lot of super fast monsters now so it it’s not op as in past but can still work

The instant life flip from nighthunter will get him to 1 hp, so overwatch wont really help.

I saw some good nightrider combos that placed him 5th or 6th, with saber before to hurt him a lil.

True you run shiva with it though so hp share flip atk

Also don’t Ovwrwatch bring the posion monster ahead anyway so it can still get off a second atk if need be

Not excatley.
If you use an attack that poisons and bring the monster to HG, what trigger the overwatch is the intial attack (venom protrct killer / poison touch or whatever), and then the poison tick kills it after the turn.

A damage have to be dealt to trigger an overwatch, so incase thr monster is on HG and a poison applies (lets say toxic entrence - a move that doesnt lay damage, only the poison that kt applies), only after the poison tick do some damage the overwatch will trigger, so in that case NR will die