New Types

@Dev_VKC what is the point of the new typings in this most recent update?

Will they affect damage monsters take a la pokemon? (IE grass/bug like Scorp gets 4x raped by fire and water/bird like nebel get 4x raped by thunder)

I’m curious how you guys plan to use this

7 Likes

I think these types will play a new part in a Link style of play, as there seem to be a whole hell of a lot to play a part in weakness/strength. Also when I click the icons it says “the monsters type is - etc” where you click the other icon it says “this monsters attribute is etc, meaning it deals more damage to etc and takes less damage from etc”.

Maybe they will update it again in the future with strengths and weaknesses but I think it’s going to play a part in new skills catering toward Link play with types rather than Attribute.

1 Like

Types don’t affect the damage monsters take.
They are related to some new skills.

8 Likes

Thanks @Dev_VKC
:hugs:
I’m going for a Dragon Team. Let’s hope I get some Dragon Moves.(Most of my Monsters are Dragons)

1 Like

That’s a fantastic idea! Keep up the wonderful work!

1 Like

Something like Dragon Blast?

1 Like

This is quite interesting indeed… seems like an effort to break away from the hyper simplicity of the elements. Also worth noting that some monsters, such as Motordragon, Mechaviathan and Deviladus, technically could fit into more than one type, so prioritizations had to be made. I really hope that doesn’t lead to confusion down the road…

Link Demon could become my secondary pet strategy after I find all the best poison monsters!

1 Like

One thing’s for sure, I will be building a ‘Phantom’ team in the near future.

4 Likes

Do any of you older players remember that guy who refused to use any human-looking monsters? I don’t think he plays anymore, but he would not appreciate the “humanoid” category :joy:

I believe he was in TFA

1 Like

Finally, what I’ve been waiting for: racial segregation in Neo Monsters :heart:

6 Likes

I have some ideas

Dragon Blast: Hits 2 enemies. This attack can only be used if more than half of your monsters are dragon type

1 Like

There are literally so many possible ideas and combinations, it’s mindblowing! @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD I noticed a bug, Arborgias was Plant Type and not God Type. Pls fix this

3 Likes

Why Scorpiogeist is bug type? SCORPIONS ARE ARACHNIDS

2 Likes

Yeah your complaint is fine too but not as fine as mine

1 Like

Seriously though.

@Dev_VKC my dude, listen to me. Listen to me for real now. Deviladus is literally a succubus, meaning a demon by definition.

Now, I get it. You guys did go for the anime waifu style of a succubus, meaning a very attractive humanoid female. BUT at most we can say that she is attractive to lure men to their doom, so PLEASE FIX IT!

Thank you.

2 Likes

So Gorgodrake is a demon then?

1 Like

New type : waifu

4 Likes

New monster : The dragon killer . Skill dragon killer 70s , bloodust 130s, acel 70s , dragon world 100s : make all monster on battle field type become dragon
Pass : Dragon power gain 500 atk for 1 dragon on field
Dragon immu : immu with any Dragon type 's skill

This seems very much possible . Good catch !