What's Neo Monsters logic?

Hi guys,

Christmas is here and so I decided to make this fun post on what monsters you really think are wrongfully given a certain type.

Example:

Infernicorn is rock, but for some reason Glaciaron is a beast type.

Give us some more funny stuff!

1 Like

How bastia and all the other girls are humanois
All those ferocious things are demons. A sin to to all sins

1 Like

You’re only allowed 4 monsters on the field at once, yet entrance effects come before revenge effects.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s dumb :rofl:

That kannas passive doesn’t block all monsters like serene field, aero no stun passive, etc.

2 Likes

I was just thinking about this today😆
For me its Harleking,
i think he should be a demon type, its like him and jackolene switch type lol

Also Atlanachia is bug type cause she is half spider, so shouldn’t Leira’s awaken form be aquatic since she is half fish, or is it because she is a half spider in all her forms, but twighoul change from plant to demon in his ultra evolution so it might be possible🤔

You also have Dolpheonix which is a bird type, i mean shouldn’t it be an aquactic type still

I know that Phantomaiden was once a humanoid type but they change her to bug, but i think she should still be humanoid, she just looks like a smaller G.F to me

Sepheris is also giving me bird vibes like with the atlanachia situation up there

AND WHEN WILL WE GET THE FIRST AQUATIC MYTHIC😫
(first type i ever type so much on forum, my fingers are tired)

I think Dolphoenix in the lore is a dolphin that flies on land, so bird is the most appropriate even if it seems a bit weird.

I completely agree that some monsters should have different types

Oh

I have made many memes about this @DonT89

I’m still in shock that galvbane is a woman…

1 Like

KDs fingers have their own biceps.

(No mum jokes KD)

3 Likes

Thank you for gifting us an Alteramid on Christmas @Dev_VKC :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

I think when a monster dies it’s soul takes the revenge so the entry happens first then the soul comes back to get revenge :smiling_imp: (u can see those ghosts icon when something dies)