351-500

501-700   4+

701-1000

1001-1500   1+

1501-5000

5001-10000

10001-15000

Let the snowballing begin. 

I only had enough tickets to try 3 +20s and a crack at level 65. Already some nicely buffed teams there, I imagine getting to 100 will be challenging.

Crazy thing is Dev’s said they’d be surprised if someone passed 100, which obviously would happen. But Lusolas is already at level 161, which is insane o.O

I’m currently stuck trying to get 62, gotten close twice so far, 3 mons left on their team.

Got destroyed at level 71.
Survival attacks from my super epics hits for less than half of enemies hp.
Had to use about 6 attacks from protector killers to get a 4 star Skyther down.
I think the buffing is too much. I literally had 3 battles and now I’m past level 60 and my monsters are just not strong enough to get further.

Either there is a cap on buffing or there is something really dodgy there. If I’m struggling to do real damage at level 60, imagine after 100+ extra floors.

The devs mean beat a level 100 floor i can’t even scratch a monster with 500sec using time strike level 100 is to op is any one has some sort of strategy for it please share

There might be a cap as they might’ve thought floor 100 should be the difficulty cap. Anyways, remember Lusolas has a team full stacked of legendaries since forever, he’s a good team builder too. So only time will tell what’s going on.

Edit: Out of tickets after 4 failed attempts at 62 lol. 2,4,3 and 5 monsters left each time. Seems like 61 is the huge wall on the leaderboard atm.

Anz I vs your team at 80 water start up line i was able to stun one of your monsters for 500 sec and attack with cyber I barely did 30% damage
Lusolas does have a very strong team all his legendary monsters Are +5 or more

Polareons nightmare and death revenge tactics with Rexo might overcome the buffing.

All I can say is that a Skyther that was 900 TU stun at level 62 only took 9048 from my Blitzdragon’s Timestrike. Obviously that was enough to get it to Hold Ground, but it says a ton about the monster buffing and tankiness.

And I’m curious, was it the Cryokaizer leading frontline, or the other lineup I’ve been running previously without Cryo in the frontline (It was 6th)?

It was the cryo front line
Rexo with 3 to 4 kills gets the job done but it’s still very fragile and sudden death hits itself more then others
The 60-70 range is double 80 is ridiculous

Yea I just beat 65 pretty easily but I think I just got an easy line up. The assisted front lines are pretty brutal considering they one shot almost anything

Almost beat 96 but I’ll have to keep trying and make a team just for this event
So far I love the idea of this event because you don’t have to grind 120 floors… But this also was way too fast. I had all the rewards in 3 fights…

I just jumped from rank 47 to 7 what a comeback

I think it helps the newer players a lot, as reaching 40-50 for them will be quite a feat. For us, it’s just more ways to test tactics like before. Less gemming this way too.

Pretty much you can regain your spot in one go as you check in every few hours to see how many passed and try for the next level. I wish there was a prize for participation # rounds as well, but it is useful to be able to use my tickets for something else in the meantime. I’m still only Lv75

Double posted, ignore this.

I agree in terms of rewards it seemed very geared towards giving lower skilled people as much as possible while trying to challenge everyone else

From leveling if you win 4 battles at level 100 you will win the event
Or at least remain in the top 3
So it’s not pay to win per say

Quite interesting so far. Strategy is so much different than anything we’ve seen except maybe the top floors at tower event. Currently sitting in 6th and 9th

Have to change tactics completely. Fill team with as many death revenge as you have including puff and ryno. At end before last biter have cyro and nebel create duplicate death revenge. Poison is just pointless and warca will not last 400s. Level 80 so far

Just beat level 102
My team I used and ranking