New superepic.

Beetleboost increases chainhorn attack and defense to 27825 each. Not even kidding. This thing is a monster. It gets that move off once and you had better pray though you have a delugazar or drax.

Note they only have 1300 hp, but thats a bit of a moot point when it has that much defense.

@Dev_VKC love the new monster.

Love it as well! :v:
However, the summoned beetle moves are reckless attack and bloodcrave. So you probally wont kill it after it 1500% boost, but it surly gonna kill it self pretty fast :rofl: recoil damage doesnt care about own defense, only hp

It also has accelerate team for more beetles(from the SE).

True. Its like an army of suicide 1 shots. Love it anyway.

Yeah fantastic design. Note bloodcrave has less recoil, so if you can get a HG kill on the chainhorn then concievably you could get like 3 kills with it.

Looks interesting; could see some new strats with this critter.

Defence has a cap before it stops making a difference. Put simply, it’s a factor of [your attack / their defence] with the range of 0.5-2. Hence, anyone attacking the buffed Chainhorns will have a factor of 0.5 to their damage. Excessive force is an automatic factor of 2 (highest possible + ignores the enemy defence). So monsters will deal 1/4 the damage an excessive force monster would. Another way of looking at it is it’s like the Chainhorns have a slightly stronger protect focus.

1 Like

It feels like the water mythic with the snowballs. Interesting for sure but i question the use in PvP

How can you know the status of chainhorn?

Because chainhorn isnt a new monster

2 Likes

Maybe he forgot what a chainhorn is in the first place :rofl:

1 Like

@Dev_VKC what do you think about making the beetle moves affect ALL beetle-style monsters?

Like Staghulk and Gigasect?

That would make some interesting SE/Epic combos.

Cat Zone too should affect all Cat monsters, but we could discuss this another time…

5 Likes

@NMEGaryOak I think i do not want to fight a stag with 50k attack :joy:

Wrong stag @Aeronomatron

No, he was correct. Think about the 50k attack AOE.

1 Like

I was refering to staghulk or stagbeetle. I do not like the idea of duplicating incivibeetles. :joy:

1 Like

I think various zone moves would be sick:

Bear Zone
Dog Zone
Plant Zone
Turtle Zone
Fish Zone
Bird Zone
Shinobi Zone (Samurai & Ninja)

How cool would it be if there were skills that gave monsters various boosts depending on their character design? I for one would love to run a Turtle themed team

1 Like

I bet your mvp in turtle team is tortogeist

Love the idea of boosting epics to make them useable again! Great suggestion.

1 Like

I agree it gives them more of a use again plus the design for the new beetle looks amazing