New superepic.

What if the arena element boosted the elements of that type? So in desert arena fire is +10% water +10% in water arena etc.

It would be totally luck of the draw. But could be cool bonus.

1 Like

like a gladiator like monster

Rngmonsters.

RNGeomonsters.

1 Like

You’ll thank me later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In some online farming, you shouldbe able to catach evolved ones easily.

Tested it quickly and he 1 shot pretty much every thing unless big tanks like sloth
Great SE and great design

1 Like

Is that with the boost

Dmg of beetle strike is 6k+.

Problem is - when the SE is dead, chainhorn becomes a HUGE bronzeshell in your team (doesnt even have life flip). Thats a big drawback.
I would buff chainhorn and give him stun immue / lifeflip at least, or give the SE a passive that makes every shot targeted on him, redirect into chainhorn (like taunt but with those 2 monsters)

Good that you are not a developer. Those buffs sound insane. Chainhorn the new S+++ epic :joy:

What? After the SE is dead, especially when not buffed, the chainhorn is a dead weight you cant get rid off (unlike bronzeshell which at least dies from stun / has fast lifeflip). Dont act know it all cuz you surly not.

Plus chainhorn isnt even an epic monster …

1 Like

“Dont act know it all cuz you surly not” ehhhm what???:joy:

First of all you compare bronzeshell with chainhorn which is ridiculous. You are asking for auto protect plus for the SE and or stun immunity/lifeflip for the chainhorn. Do i need to continue? This new SE is already designed in my opinion mostly for PvE, but yeah go ahead try to buff a SE to a perfect monster with all weaknesses erased. I will repeat myself as well: luckily you are not a dev😂

Arguably chainhorn can be even worse than bronzeshell as it can be stunned to oblivion.

The solution is to run a backstabber or a cannibaliser after.

1 Like

Or just not use beetleking like 90% of the monsters in your bench

K clearly you just playing a bigger balls game and dont have a clue what your talking about. Yes, i compare him to a bronzeshell in a legit comparesion… :expressionless:

Anyway, i agree the protect idea was to much, was just on the top of my head. Also didnt mean stun immue but a broken heart passive, same as bronzeshell’s, so enemy wont be able to abuse it.

I see as just a fun pve monster these days most teams are just 16 legends anyway in Pvp

2 Likes

Ye we need fun monsters just to make it interesting.

1 Like

We need an All SE PVP season

3 Likes

I’d go for an SE only PvP; got plenty of team ideas for it.