New Super Challenge Battle - 1st Sept 2016

Seems they’re slacking a bit. First frost rider, then the dracozord thing and now this new ground protector…

Its just no sparking, the damage still critical.
But cosmodragon is broken

Are they going to be added to the normal egg??

should be.

I already have Warca and Soulstealer with that tactic. Switch places with this guy and you could wreck through a team in seconds (although easier said than done).

Ok, thanks

Easier said than done, youre right, but it really sounds awesome. Will give it a try if im somehow able to get my hands on thevauto death sentence guy. Which wont happen anyway :smiley:

I run a front line with Soulstealer and Warca and when it gets going its deadly. once death sentence goes off, they have 80 seconds to get rid of warca or…boom!! 8 mons down and two charged bloodthirsty monsters!
added with this new geartyrant and wow. I need this guy

Yeah likewise. Frostrider to one-on-one off the bat and then switch for Blitz, who can purify and step back for an Unwanted Friend/Twin Knockbacker. It’s a lovely tactic.

It’s also very predictable once you seen the line-up and probably wouldn’t be as effective in PvP. It’s also susceptible to the likes of Assassinate, Knockback, megabombs (depending on the timing), front line death revengers. But as you say, if you get the death sentence and novabomb off, you’re through half their team (or slightly less depending on hold grounders) with double Bloodthirst charged. Great for PvE.

This guy in a sleep team is going to rulle, flash stun sets soul steal perfectly for a sleep all, although since TT are usually on the front lines I wonder if anything will change

the last two were very easy!