New Starter Ultra Evolution (Chamber of Statue)

I’m hunting for the Moalith now and I was wondering, do I have to beat all four Ultra Evolved monsters to get the Moalith or you just have to beat one of the four? Also, which line-up would be best to beat them? Lastly, can someone give me pictures of the skills and their descriptions of the four new ultra evolved monsters? would be great if someone can help me find some answers.

EDIT:

Question 1 has been answered by AKiLLeZ DNA (Thanks sir!)

Question 2, I wish to know more. maybe an all capturable/attainable line-up perhaps?

Question 3, the skills I’m very interested to know of are Stun Pulse (Electric starter), Energy Charge and Energy Burst (Water starter), and Zealous Attack (Fire Starter)

Yes you have to beat all four, and the earth has desperate bite , ultra quake , accelerate team , survivor. Stun rev and hold ground
Lightning has time strike , bloodcrave , stun pulse , ultra thunder
Best play would be using stun bombs they are weak to stun

Also the water has , life flip, energy charge and burst , and ultra wave , Hold ground and stun rev
Fire has zealous attack and doesn’t have hold ground sry don’t know the rest

Thanks for the input AKiLLeZ DNA! do you know the description of stun pulse though? I wish to know the descriptions on their unique skill sets so that I can know which would be best for my team. these are the skills I’m curious about: Stun Pulse, Energy Charge and Burst, and Zealous attack.

You have to win all 4 batlles to evolve 1 monster into its ultraevovle form.

This thread will help you - http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/6779-chambers-of-the-statue/

answered almost all my questions! thanks Woot! how did you know the thread btw? is there a search bar or something?

EDIT: SORRY FOR THE STUPID QUESTION!! Found the search bar… damn it, sorry…  :ph34r:

Stun pulse stuns an enemy. Can only be used once. Zealous attack does high damage but reflects some back. Energy charge basically charges you up so energy burst does more damage

About the line-ups to use, there are various ways to win the fights. Stun bombers with Timestrikers and a couple of Give Turners work very well, especially on the Chamber of Ice. Also, poison is almost essential, you want to drop them to Hold Ground and let the poison kill them so their Stun Revenge doesn’t activate. You can do all these things with in-game monsters: Bloodblade, Clioseraph, Seahowl, Rhynobrawl, Puffoxin, Leobolt, Seasteed, Islandoe…I used all those today and I only need to complete the Fire Chamber to get the Moalith. As a last resort, you can spam Death Roulette with Rhynobrawl and Puffoxin or use Last Stand, but make sure that all enemies are poisoned or those things won’t work thanks to Hold Ground.

Hola, tal vez este video te ayude por lo menos con Rexkong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hmSVgnHIkk

No problem @kcjcatz01
Ps - I’m having problem defeating electric bunny can any one here please help me out

It would be easier to help you if you post your team so can give advice with the monsters you have. I beat them today, so I’ll tell you what I did. Maybe other user can give a better strategy :slight_smile:

I beat them with a combination of Stun Bombers, Stun Revengers, Timestrikers and a couple of Give Turners. The general idea should be to start with a Stun Absorber. The Galvbanes always begin with Stun Pulse as their other three moves are useless at the beginning, so that will go to your Absorber -Skyther is great and obtainable without rolling, you can use him-. They will need at least three attacks to finish your Absorber off thanks to Hold Ground. Put on your fifth slot a monster with Stunning or Shocking Entrance so you can gain the upper hand after your Stun Absorber dies. Also, your frontline should have a Timestriker -to be ready to attack when your fifth monster enters-, a monster with poison abilities like Poison Gas, so they die after Hold Ground activates, and if you want, a Stun Bomber, so you can Stun Bomb and practically one shot them with Timestrike after that. If you have monsters with Stun Revenge put them on your line up, so when they die, you don’t lose control of the fight thanks to the stun. If you have Give Turners, use them. They can give turns to your Timestrikers so you can attack repeated times. Put your starter monsters at the end to use Last Stand if you run out of monsters, especially the earth starter since he’ll be very effective. That’s what I’ve done to win the fight, but maybe you don’t have the right monsters to do this -although a lot of viable monsters to do this are available in the game- so post your team if you want more help so we can know what monsters you have.

My team -

Ps thx for the help i guess i will try with this stun timestrike strategy.

The monkey is the easiest one of them, so I won’t go into him.

For the other ones (and especially the electric) I use a frontline of all starters (or similair monsters i.e. Hold ground, desperate strike and stun revenge). After that I follow up with my Guardiron (stunning entrance, timestrike and poison revenge). After that I try to have at least one monster with poison to counter hold ground and then just spam as many monsters as I can that can stun the enemy without dying and some monster with give turn. Makes it pretty easy. You have to watch out for the earth starter with this strategy though. Slip up and you’ll get a surviver in your face.