NEW SCB

The moon monster is great for pvp, giving it its passive ability which is very irritating for your monsters charged buffs, knockback plus 35% chance for bronzeshells, just like having unwanted friends unlimited.

Feel free to express your thoughts :slight_smile:

i think it has potential in pvp to mess up peoples lineup. pair it with aegis and another unwanted friend/knockbacker. could be just a scramble of monsters

The new legendary is some sort of a legendary knock back artist…><"

Deathgazers passive still worked when i fought the extreme battle pfft :expressionless:

they didnt take away his passive, they only made it ineffective for the first 250 sec of battle. deathgazer doesn’t appear till late in the battle. which is perfectly normal for his ability to work

Bane saves the day.

I can’t beat the 3rd lunartic challenge…

Do you have Leo or Shiva?  If so, knockback the stun immunes, stun bomb and then crescendo strike your way to victory - easy.

I actually have both lol. I’ll try that. Do I just keep stunning and crescendo strikes?

So I open with Leo, gearcroc, golgerock, frillazarex, followed by shocking entrance then a load of stun bombers into shadowkit and a protector.

Basically knock back any stun immunes and start stunning them. Gearcroc can risky heal himself to death so you’re left with golgerock, Leo, a sleeper, a protector. Leave three of the enemy alone so their TU stays very high - keep killing the one that comes in.

NB: this also clears sotf with relative ease up to 150