So Geomagnus.....

I personally think it’s pretty well-rounded and a good monster. But I recently got it and I just don’t know where to put it in a team and what monsters to build around it.

Any suggestions/advice? 

Thank you in advance.

That count lector event where you had to repeatedly backstab cyrokaiser clones to stun your enemy. Make it happen

I’m using him to replace nighthorse with geos secret skill roickoid, backstab the rockoid and nighthorse comes back in. With send back and switch place people get triple nighthorsed^^ (I hate midgame Leos).
There must be other tactics around him but this fits my legendaries the best.

If you want a free kill, just Backstab your monster with death revenge (first form or second form apolloling or taloknight)… And also put a monster with stun revenge or poison revenge… Backstab them, and then comes a monster with shocking entrance… Ooh, stun parade…:joy:

that monster is op 50sec bacstab then the bloodfury charge and also have a passive stun immune wth.!!

Or if u have death revenge monsters… I use appolo to shield, it then accelerate team, use geomagnus to backstab appolo triggering death revenge. Or sleep revenge monster, backstab them, to sleep lock a team 

Especially for UC, I could never get passed rank 600, but now backstabbing 3 sleep revenge monsters + two dreamy entrances should solve this problem

I agree he’s strong af hard to counter him really even with knock back he can backstab 5 times

And me myself and I has it mwahahahaha

i think he’d be great frontline

He is, the topped ranked PVPer, I think SR20, or similar used him in his front line, it was hard to counter.

I loved facing him in the IC, 2 knock back and a double repulse…he basically backstabbed half his team lol