New PvP event is Live now!

True, but it has other issues. I don’t mind the VP system, but I do think it would be a better suited for Permanent PvP where you will have the time to grind massive amounts of VP. When it comes to Exhibitions, I would suggest having something similar to UC. Prizes to be awarded based on Rankings. So you will get the relevant prizes depending on where you are on the rankings at the end.

I do believe it is a bit of a 24/7 grind. As mentioned earlier, I have way less wins compared to other players and yet I have way more VP. Some of those players are way better than I am, so now they have to grind more to get to the same spot. Something seriously wrong there.

@VKC please clarify the maximum VP we can obtain per battle.
It’s really pain to reach 10,000 VP to get 2nd legendary potion.
I got 130 VP per battle on average so far, thus I need almost 80 wins.
On the other hand, 40 wins were required before the VP system was implemented.
In my opinion, the rewards should be gotten back to the ones only based on victories or the required VP should be lowered.

Thank you all for the feedback. Something I want to make it clear

1. We have a secret tier system behind the screen. You have to maintain the good win rate or win streak to reach higher tier. Once you are at high tier, you will get way way more VP than lower tier.

The tier is based on your last PvP battle points. For example, if a player had 10 BP, the player probably gets 10VP after winning. If a player with 600+BP last time, the player may receive 100+ VP after a win.

2. Player will receive more bonus VP at high tier as well. The amount of bonus VP depends on your opponent’s tier.

There are couple measures we will likely apply for next pvp or in the near future.

1. Adjust VP rewards.

2. Add battle tickets back for ranking but create another entry for " Casual PvP", where players can play 24 hours and no ranking, when they run out of battle tickets.

This could be a prototype of permanent pvp too.

Thanks!

Players are able to get 200+ VP per battle.

Our previous pvp requires 81 wins for the last reward.

We will keep it in the similar way but better prizes next time.

Hey Dev VKC, this sounds really good. 

Thanks for clarification.

Btw, I was not talking about the last reward. I was talking about 40 wins reward of the BP system, which requires 80 wins in the VP system.
The last VP reward (15,000VP) require 100+ wins even if I get approx 150 VP per battle.

I was at 1300 VP, beat someone at 99 and got 100 VP. Pretty sure you rise a lot if you just play a lot.

A lot of people seem to not be getting this system at all. You get exponentially more VP. At 10 wins I had about 250VP, 20 wins I had ~800VP and now at 34 wins I have 2150VP (btw can’t remember exact numbers so don’t be picky). Just stick with it and see how many points you get to.

The only thing which does seem really weird is the rewards being given out at every 1000 (until later I guess). Since we get exponentially more points it means we get the rewards faster as time goes on. Although to be more accurate, the first 20 wins are great, then it’s slow for a while before we start getting rewards frequently and then slows down again at the end with the jumps 8k, 10k, 13k, 15k.

Thanks Dev VKC for clarifying a bit more about the secret tier system. I really applaud the design here taking into account both win rate and win streak. After a streak of about 20 wins I found myself matching with all the best players and got annihilated haha but it was fun! Having more VP given in the higher tiers is very good too for the leaderboard and I hope people can see how this basically means the stronger players will get to catch up or otherwise get through the rewards faster.

@Dev VKC

I am a little worried about the change to make it be entry tickets again. Firstly, got to make sure the rewards require a good number of wins that is achievable (if they are for VP then there’s a chance they will be difficult for players to get the last ones because it’ll require them to be in the highest tier and be beating very strong opponents). And secondly there’s going to be the same old issue I moaned about before with the tickets turning PvP into an annoying maintenance grind. Tickets means we need to keep on top of it (in the mornings this is a HUGE pain) but without tickets everyone can grind to extreme so final rewards may be set higher, making those more casual players feel like it’s horrible. There’s an argument for either way. Personally I’d pick to have no tickets because I think this suits more people fitting into their lives. But another issue with no tickets is what it can do to leaderboards. There’s got to be some balance that can be made…

What I’d suggest if you want to go for a ticketed system is that we have a set number of entries each day, which resets every 24 hours (from opening of PvP event). That way, people can spread the matches out over the course of the day as they wish but they cannot do more than a certain number. And then have the casual play option in there for the people wanting to binge PvP.

smhh lucky you im far over 20 wins, just got to 1000VP

I got 1300VP then met an enemy which is 0, gave me 100VP, then i met some 1400+enemy VP then i won against him, it gave me 62VP wth???..:disappointed_relieved::anguished:

Wow that’s low
Seems like VKC said things will multiply the higher we goes and more wins we have

Were you fighting lower tier players?

I much prefer the old system however this system would be ideal for permanent pvp if rewards was a big grind like in hunter island but for a limited time event it isn’t ideal, some people do like to push for top of leaderboards and now If you don’t have much time to play then your not gong to rank high

The only issue with the old system was a dc could cost you 60 points or being 900+ points and facing someone at like 300 points (probably a trollstealer team) and either winning and gaining 1 point or lose 60

I don’t believe you have to play 24/7 to be high on the leaderboard. I didn’t start playing pvp until 6 hours after the event started and I have played my 3 hours total since pvp been open and I’m having no problem with ranking up. You just have to get lucky and get match up against the top players because most of my games be against the top 10 players

The problem here is that the players at the top farm points off of each other. They get more points than those below them, so it’ll be harder to catch them unless you’re either lucky to face them one after another consecutively or simply play 24/7.

After 10 wins I have a measly 200 points, whilst others were already in the 1000’s after the same amount of wins. How? Complete and utter luck in being matched with higher ranked players.

What a PvP
21 wins only 500 VP right now
How can I reach 15000 for rewards
I think I can’t able to beat 1000 VP in this way
This PvP sucks
I liked the old PvP system
Keep it up guys
I am done with this PvP
Maybe if there is rewards at VP 15000
So there also have to more wins rewards
This PvP done for me with 500 VP and 21 wins

At 48 wins now with 5000VP

VP system is good but not fair at all,

bp was bad cuz top players lowered their points and ruins PVP for others

Isa bit unfair when i face 1000+vp players while im at 300vp and 300bp

Great job, for my rival: one se was stunned 900+, black penguin was 170+, two other legends were around 150, and my timestrike all could not hg any of them!!!

What if the ranking base is defend on battle points.? And the opponent you fought is defend on your victory points. The more vp you had the toughest opponent you fought
"just guessing " to be fair to those lock of playing time “including me” :cry:

Chrono TSA?that move is sooo bad and has almost no damage
Choco at 1000 raizen at 180 and none of the 4 monsters is in red,other than choco due to type advantage

Also devs 6000 VP points from 55 wins and 1 SE pot?7000 and 1 leg pot?the 4 and 5 gems and 2 raees are good rewards for the high VP but pots needs to be lowered ot doubled

91 wins were required to obtain the last reward for me.
165 VP per battle on average.