new pve design/idea thread

Similar to monster design thread but for new event and pve’s

here is mine

Event name - haiku battle(name subject to change)

Monsters- can be your own or like island challenge

Gameplay- each player will have to make four group of his monster(deck 1,2,3,4) at the start each group will have have 5 monsters (so basically 4×5 monsters). Now player A and player B(AI OR another player) will choose a deck (so none of the player will have prior knowledge of other players deck. Batlle will go normally( but instead of 16 each player has 5 monster in a deck).(so basically it’s like having 4 small team consisting of 5 monsters each).

Now let’s say player A have defeted 5 monster (deck1) of player B with 2 monster in his own deck 1 remaining. So now player 2 is free to choose any of the deck remaining(2,3,4) to fight player A older deck. Once player 2 defeat it. It will be player A turn to choose a deck. Game will end once one of the player have lost all of his deck
(Pls Feel free to modify it as per your wish)

Edit 1. For defeating a deck. Older deck will be rewarded with full heal/tu reset/move,ss reset/kill count reset/status reset. Of its remaining monsters. It can be either random or player can choose one of it himself.

1 Like

Sounds complicated to have a multi-stage battle between players but cool. I’m sure it could be turned into a PvE event where you’re basically trying to make powerful FLs (+5th spot). I think something that makes PvE events shine is the unique building requirements and this definitely does that. In some ways it’s similar to DC but it could be done slightly differently…

Perhaps the way it could work (talking PvE here) is you see what the enemy FL is before the battle but not the rest of their team. You then select which of your decks you play with. The enemy teams have 8-16 monsters in them (larger teams later in the event, as well as a buff).

2 Likes

A PvE where you can only lose a certain amount of monsters

You can use a whole team, but when, say, 6 monsters die, you lose

1 Like