(Week 2) Ideas to Improve the Game

As a player, one of the main avenues of content I see for my enjoyment of the game is through custom PvP battles with my brother, whom I am pushing to play the game. This could include fighting with only 5 stars, fighting only with catchable units in the story mode, link team battles, team restrictions, cost restrictions, random selection of units from a set pool, etc. However, Neo Monster’s support for custom PvP leaves much to be desired. Not only is there only one mode of PvP, the mode does not work well, since after every game, I need to reload the game in order to create the next. I also think it would be really cool if Neo Monsters created a tournament format for PvP, where a pool of players battle, with the winner winning rewards (gems, special icon, etc). I think this would create for engaging battles between top players in the game.

2 Likes

call it something cool like “Armageddon Tournament” and let it involve clans.

6 Likes

A.K.A “whose Noxdragon Aoe spam is quickest?”

3 Likes

That true. I guess that would have to be barred from that category

a sp rule with no blood moves would be interesting i think.

1 Like

It’s just a visual bug where the joining a match screen doesn’t show the same thing when you do it again. However, it will connect perfectly fine. There are some problems connecting though, which needs a restart to fix.

Btw the best way to do matches with friends is actually to agree a code then both go “join match” and enter that code. It makes it less fiddly.

1 Like

Crescendo spam everywhere.