New Monster Balance Discussion

Trash update, I’m just happy for Voidres, many of us have him as just another monster on the bench. Thanks for buffing Maeve, now I can use a Bronzeshell at the end of the team :joy:. @Dev_VKC Please delete her SS in the next update, no one uses it. If you do, lower its cost to 13 for its final form :joy:

Really dissatisfied with the update
Some buff was good but …
Wtf you did to husk
Now husking is more USEFUL then huskigon.I GUESS
Ik sleep is good in some situations so why they should have an awake !:sleepy:idk if i am wrong
SORRY :pray:

Nah you are completly right second form husky is far stronger than awakend now

Without question if you have it +9 second form

Not current enough in the game anymore to comment on the recent balance patch, but I am surprised so see Camilla (at least to my knowledge) still hasn’t been tapered in any way.

1 Like

i will not lie man carmilla is still strong but there are monsters that make carmilla look like easy pickings now

5 Likes

I think Luna got the strongest one for survive ability.

Like trimaegus

This is exactly what I mean in the other posts, just look how the things started here, same thing

Answering to the post

Played 10 matches, definitely flows different, definitely usable now, thanks devs

Being overly toxic and providing constructive criticism are two different things and can be done separately.

Tell it to Coltraz

Huh ? Really ?

too bad there is still no xyz buff. Huskegon got what I offered for him. Remove the ionic terrain and give it the intimidation terrain /+. it will be much more viable

Smh he runs a really good Kuraokami setup

Is this guy from India?:joy:

1 Like

You should not assume someone’s nationality based on a particular phrase. And even if you do, pls make sure it does not come across as insulting that particular nation.

2 Likes

I’m not assuming anything, he’s talking about himself and i know he’s from India and idk why that would be an insult I love India and I have a lot of friends there even brothers like @DMG_UnholyPrem so idk what the fvck u understand but u are wrong

2 Likes

Tbh it was just a joke about the identity of the guy who runs a good kuraokami setup.
Ps that guy is from Bangladesh not india

1 Like

Sorry if I misunderstood but regardless,you should not be making claims about one’s nationality be it as a joke or not. They might want to keep their nationality a secret right?

As for why I might have thought it was an insult. Say you say something like- “Is that guy from Germany?”, a common stigma is (the country of hitler, he is a Nazi!!!) [No offense to any Germans out there. I for one dont feel like that]. So, when you said “Is that guy from India?” with a laughing emoji, one could take it to mean that it was sarcasm and Indians are subpar, hence the confusion

1 Like

Wasn’t a joke, I was like “trying to guess”

Oh lol

Not taken :joy:

Hahaha

But then you should not have put that laughter emoij. Even DMG_UnholyPrem was confused then!!

I didnt know you were German! What a coincidence!