New live event suggestions

I’d like to see more live events maybe for old monsters that are no longer obtainable for 5 stars and less that us newer players completely missed or may not have a chance to obtain theres lots of I’m sure

And maybe more catchable 4 and five star in offline that’s the one liked most I learned much from it and was fun exciting no tickets needed it seems like this game has gone more to only online and I like battling other players but heck I’d pay 5.99 for dlc for offline filler

I like how Bitterbeast, the 5* starters, Chronozeros and the six trial monsters are available fairly early on to help newer players build good teams. These are great monsters everyone uses for quite a while. I think if the old limited 5* monsters were added in a similar way it might upset the balance of the early-mid game.

However, this is a great idea and maybe these monsters could get added in a similar way to monster hunting but unlocked at hero rank 100. Older limited super epics which the Devs want people to get but are finding it hard to place in as rewards (because there are too many) could be placed here. You get to do one mission each day, costs 15 tickets and 20% chance at getting the monster.

This could be done for the weaker limited SEs, or the ones which the Devs want everyone to have. Then the stronger ones can find their way into the rare egg pool when they get old.

1 Like