New Island Challenge

I figured I’ll set up a topic where we can discuss how we’re going in the latest Island Challenge. I’m doing alright, but I got unlucky with my drafts.

lol i got lunalord esipazeron both protector & snowman nothing worst than this

We got a bug here where you’re still at level 0, is this a visual bug?

Ouch. That makes my Super Epic draft look decent.

Archseraph 400bomb drako guy and Halodrei … gonna wait for the next draft

3 Puffoxins

I thought this was going to be my best ic yet. Pretty good starting group and the next 2 or 3 selections were solid. Made it to 156 with no losses. The last 4 selections have been brutal. My 3 legends are warca, tinker and valz and those were the best selections. All 3 times one of selections was the nox legend. I mean c’mon. I’ve been grinding. I lose 2 out of 3 matches now. In a little over a day (30ish hours) I’ve gone from level 156 to 221. I honestly don’t think I’ll get the 2 rare gems at 300. Just shows me no matter how quick you start that it’s all about the legend draws and the finish. This sucks.

Warca is amazing in ic, tonker is nice
Mine 3 are gear, turt and grovo. My only good legend is gear who can do nothing without a first kill, which can be hard tbh

Got really bad legend drafts this IC I’m using only 1 legend atm is the bird with swap for moji… :smiley:

I’m in top 25 in IC but my legendaries have definitely been nerfed compared to my opponents. Emeraldeus bloodfury doesn’t even one shot kill. Like what? And don’t get me started on stratus double survivor

I am at lv 247 and I am so happy I reached that far.  I like this island challenge.  I do believe I got lucky with few legends.

Also, after lv 300 is it worth it to go higher to get those gems? and at which levels I get those? 

Why not? It’s fun for me. Not just for the gems. There aren’t any other events going on so why not go as far as you can

400 and 500

He’s alright. It was about 20 percent of the time I could use the blast move for him before. I got a one on one last night that moved it up to 40 percent and just got jackaltep this morning and that moved it to about 60 percent. In the old ic with the stupid ai he was golden because the other team would hit randomly. With the new ai he is killed as soon as possible. He isn’t amazing but he’s decent.

GF or oniblade? Oni is inline with my overall strat with jackaltrep giving warca a chance to novablast, but passing on gf is almost like sac religious! Does last bite one shot after 250?

Lol godfather for sure dude. Even if it’s not 1 hit kill you still good
I would literally just put him in the lineup and no one else

Shame I missed out on this island challenge. That elephant sure looks nice. What level are you guys on?

That’s impressive lol what’s your lineup?