Island challenge 2k19

Anyone else having some rough luck drafting? So far my only mon better than epic is freezecobra…everything else is epic or lower. And that’s with all my redrafts used.

3 Likes

By far the best worst start ever for island challenge. Horrible monsters. Best monster is that auto protect 5 star Lordsreign… Pathetic

Same for me. Very bad redrafts, had to settle for 400sec megabomber. But wasted 7 drafts.

All the drafts for today only have 1 super epic, tomorrow we’ll get more super epic drafts

That sucks, looking for robin I suppose?

Got robin after 5 redrafts :v:

Do they release higher tier monsters as days pass?

Yes

If you use redraft you gonna get the same tier monster, never higher, sometimes lower for some reason

1st time you played IC I suppose?

I guess this is your first IC?! Thr pattern is always the same. First draft you get one SE. The next 5 drafts are mostly epics or lower but you will get at the 5th draft another SE. After around 30h the event has started usually the one draft gives the first legendary. So the only rng point is what monster you get. If you get lucky you can get as well unevolved legendaries for the SE draft. Good luck tho :smiley:

Ahh well glad I burnt all my drafts lol. Only my second one, didn’t pay much attention the first time around.

Sh… happens :smiley: next tine just ask here in forum how an event is working. Most players know it and can give good avices

1 Like

Robin, Flutterdrake clover, Torrentide… Those are my go to usually

After 2 redrafts I had to settle for phantomaiden. She’s actually brilliant but unconventional

1 Like

Yeah great monster, just quite slow. Good moveset though

if you redraft do you lose your current team?

Nope. You only get 3 new monsters for choosing one. So if you dont like the 3 presented legendaries you cam just redraft. Btw i have noticed that in current IC all SS are unlocked. Thats something new compared to the last events

These drafts really are bad. I wish there were a few more epics earlier on

2 Likes

This is no doubt the worst island challenge I’ve ever come across. Horrible drafts.