New Island Challenge

Just saw the news for the next Island Challenge. Link Heal All without sacrificing the user sounds rather neat, but wouldn’t fare too well in the OHKO meta. At the very least, Assisted Lux is getting some support.

He looks like the best assited 1 so far. Well less then ash, but still awesome.

Buff the legendery cloners already

I am stucked at level 56 :(. I have only one SE & epic and the remaining rest is below epic monsters.

Other teams have a legendary, a lot of SE’s and epics? How is that possible?

Edit: I did get the first draft on time.

Dont be so exaggerating legendary drafts are out tommorow so its impossible that the enemy has a legendary, were just unlucky ALWAYS with drafts and they are not, well im used to have thrash drafts in IC, RNG RNG RNG

My worst draft ever .got epic protector monster and super epic protector monster .wail others are getting robinator …

Yeah, I’ve been getting terrible drafts as well. It says something when the only decent monster I got was Bitterbeast.

dont be exaggerated, no one has a legend and the most SE someone can have is 2, epics is more about luck, there is still lots of time to complete it, if you ask me this event is twice as easy as it was when it first started back in august, and most people managed to do it with barely any problems.
Chart of people with “bad drafts”:
70% people who dont play well
50% people who doesnt chose whisely
10% people who actually have bad drafts
1000000000% people who dont play well and dont choose whisely

I’m getting bad drafts too…
:sob::sob::sob:
Giving me same options… :sob:

It’s given me like 6 unevolved epic tanks now… like, seriously? Is purify and hg too much to ask for?

Excuse on the tangent here. But do those concurr in a venn diagram? Since the total should be 100%. so is it 40% for the people who dont choose wisely and dont play well?

i actually forgot to add another 0 :V

Just reached level 121, but game said connection was bad. Had to retry to claim price, but then I did not get the reward even when I had connection.
Also the calculation of my rank was weird. 0 x 0 x 0 points, rank 999999.

Waited for a while, restarted the app, played pvp meanwhile, but still didn’t get my cute white bear :s
When I enter the island, next level is 122, so the fight must have been registered.

Hmm weird.
I thought I saw a water legendary at one team… I don’t know the name of it. I don’t see it a lot. It is like a blue snakedragon and it can duplicate.

I think you just spotted Torrentide, a monster that was awarded for reaching a certain floor during the first Tower Showdown. It’s a Super Epic monster with Slayerbane, Clone Next and Poison Immunity.

I looked at Neo Monsters Wikia. Yes, that’s the monster I saw.

I’m sorry I always thought that this was a legendary. It looks very cool. :slight_smile:

Very stupid of me. ;p

What’s your general advice on the drafts? Currently stuck at 102 and the new drafts don’t seem to provide more than 2 star monsters.

Fuck it I’m stuck at level 101 because I have a shitttttty monsters

Got leogeist and sanctallion from drafts. So i guess im easily set for lv 120

I did get aurodragon, revenarchion and good sleep monsters like diredrake, vilegrin and saintfeather. I feel so lucky!:smiley:

Just reached level 121. It is going so easy but I need more tokens by now.

as of now im at level 356 hope to reach lvl400 later. and tomorrow target lvl500 need those gems badly, for aniv. :laughing::laughing::laughing: