Island Challenge Draft Bugged?

Hello,

I think the IC draft system is not working as intended for me. I only have one single Epic monster so far and facing Teams with 5 Epics and even Superepics. There is no chance that I can beat lvl 116 team with 4* or better openings.

I got stuck three drafts ago… always waiting for the next one in the hope of getting a better monster.

Not a single sleeper, timestriker or stun bomber. I have to face these 4* Teams with 0* / 1* monsters. This is ridiculous and I do not believe that this is just bad luck. Again, one Epic against 5? And with every draft the teams get stronger … except my own.

As a side note, I played the event several times before and reached lvl 300 with multiple accounts…

I realise that there already is a thread about IC draft but I wanted to get the attention of the devs. If they say everything is working as intended, just lock/delete this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Same here man so struggle on

Same dup mons are on my draft so drafts are useless on me.

I always thought the number of epics and super epics given on the drafts was the same, but I may well be wrong. I feel like they’ve come later this time than previous ones, but I can’t remember too well to be honest.

So far, I’ve had:

- 9    0* 

• 12   1*

- 3    2*

- 6    3*

- 2    4*

- 1    5*

How many drafts have you done?

There’ve been 9 by my count (4 on Sat, 3 on Sun and 2 so far Mon), and I’ve got 1x SE, 3x E and 4x 3*. 

Didn’t get my second E until the 5th draft. Got my SE, third E and second 3* this morning (8th draft) and another two 3*s in the most recent draft.

I think the legend is usually the morning draft on the final day, so will be the 14th? Dunno, that may be wrong.

If you’ve done more than 5-6 drafts and have only got one E then either something’s not right or you’ve gotten seriously unlucky. If you’d hit every draft then I would suggest it’s a bug. I assume the draft is fairly randomised, but getting an E on the first, an SE on day 3 and a legend on day 5 seem to be set in stone from my experience. The rest seem to be random. I got a second legend in the final draft of the last challenge, but only one on the previous two.

Made all drafts.

1x4*

1x3*

2x2*

And another useless draft just happened. Facing enemys with 5 epics and super epics. No chance. Again: No sleepers, stun bombers, timestrikers or anything else that is able do make proper damage above level 100

Like I said, I beated multiple times lvl 300… means I know the system or what to pick… something is wrong this time

As of now I have 1x5* (Frostrider), 2x4*, 4x3*

I played all the four IC and I’ve never had this problem. Always the same number of epics and superepics. I donnou if it’s me to be lucky or you to be unlucky.

ive always had one epic or se less than the others but now i have 1x5* and 2x4* so its ok, but its boring because its the exact same team that i had last time

Got 1 3* & 2 4* & 1 5*

Normal amount and nothing special I guess

Funnily enough no-one has five 4*s (or even four). I think that may be something of an exaggeration from the OP.

I count 11 drafts in total that I’ve made (divide your total number of monsters by 3).  Unless you have 29 0* and 1* monsters, it’s unlikely you’ve made all of the drafts.  This means you should have another epic and an SE coming soon at least.

I think so far I’ve only come across teams with the same no. of epics & SEs, as me (except for in the 4 hours leading up to my SE draft where others had one)

Did not count them but yes, the rest are of course 0* and 1*. I made all drafts. One Epic… And totally stuck because I face teams with 5 epics or even SE.

You get 6 mons in the first draft, so it’s 10 drafts (the 11th is around about now).

No-one has 5 epics.

I have 2 SE and 4 epics.

2 epics here & 2 SE

currently stuck on Level 241

while opponent has 4 epics & 2 SE’s

Really???

Apparently I cannot leave only 1 mon in the line up. I’m placing 0-1 stars mons in my line up, they are mostly sleepers with poison in between, hope it can help others.

I have 3 SE 4 EPIC

I am at lvl 255 at the moment…only utilizing 2 super epic and 2 epics…><"

same :slight_smile: