Island Challenge draft in --> Bug or just bad luck?

Until now I had 4 draft in´s (36 monsters) and all monsters where zero star and nearly all one of these 3 types:

Sleep all and Dreamhunt, Element massacre and risky heal, Double Hit and accelerate team

I took one redraft and got a 5 star monster but anyway no change with zero star monsters. Due to the other teams already have many 3, 4, 5 star monsters I stuck at lvl 31. :frowning:

So what is it, just bad luck or a bug? I never had this situation in island challenge, it was always a good mixture of 1,2,3,4,5 star monsters at the beginning of the event and I was able to reach lvl 100 quickly.

Update: I wasted right now 6 Tokens on lvl 31 where opponents pulverize me with just spamming hit all because most of monsters are 3,4,5 star monsters… :triumph:

same situation as yours with 8 zero star monsters

Yea it’s weird. I redrafted some 3* and after that got all 0*

Same here. Redrafted three star and every draft since has been zero stars.

Next draft again only zero star monsters and only sleep all-dreamhunt / elemental massacre-risky heal monsters. I think this canˋt be normal. Now 8 out of my 10 team monsters are sleep all dreamhunt zero star.

Most of my options have been sleep all dream hunt zero stara as well.

I had one 5 star draft on one account.

The new IC monster is wrongly described. It is said “massive dmg” like 400s bomb, but the actual dmg is a joke. @Dev_VKC

not only that his recoil damage from piercing blow take half of his health
the damage is decent when attack thunder element
and when i read the description it said ignores hold ground and barrier
shoulda ignore hold ground and shield
because the TU already high (200tu)
@Dev_VKC

1 Like

“Massive damage” is also used to describe Zealous Attack. This move is basically an excessive force version of that.

It’s very early to judge this monster, however I drafted him in IC and been using him in FL with a epic give turn. Attack boost, piercing attack takes out almost full health of mossgoliath even though he is buffed (around IC level 160). And after that give turn to him so he can finish off the wounded guy or hit another before killing itself from recoil. He’s been doing quite well tbh. Remember he has very high speed, so he can quickly dispatch targets like Drako or Whiskers. Also that high recoil can be used to control the entrance timing of a monster. This guy has a lot of potential.

Then zealous attack is also false advertising.

Maybe 400 sec bomb is fake advertisement, maybe it should say “colossal mega destruction 4000 damage”

2 Likes

Hold ground and barrier means shield too… and don’t expect that monster to one shot everything at 90% speed. I tested the damage and it one shots a lot of monsters with attack boost applied, and I’m guessing that’s why it has attack boost in the first place

Thanks for the review! I agree it looks like it has great potential with that high speed and serious damage per attack. Definitely a Drako killer! I like these SE monsters which reliably take down an opponent or two in their time on the field.

In many ways this guy is a re-vamped Gaiawolf that doesn’t have death revenge but has a faster accelerate and is far more threatening each time it gets a turn. Gaiawolf always had its main use with the cannibalise / death revenge strategy so it’s good to see a redesign of it for modern times.

I also draft this guy in ic, without the attack boost he is quite limited but after he does good damage. He has been smashing through stun protection for me.

yea i just see titanomoth have the same description, ignore barrier.
catapult description make me confused because it said ignore shield instead of barrier so i thought its different.
who said i expect this monster 1 shot everything? lol
my only concern is the tu really high and the recoil damage take half of his health
but yea i can’t say he is bad, he is standart

I’ve finished the level where i should get the girrafling… But Lately i’ve noticed a didn’t receive it… Im on level 55 now and even i’ve tried the restore code way, i haven’t received or got it back either… Are there anyways to fix that??

The drafting mechanic SUCKS big time. It’s so frustrating that other teams already have 2-3 legends and you still have to fight with 2 SE mons, 4 stars and below. I still managed to get to Level 136 so far but that appears to be the limit with my current team as the enemy mons are more and more buffed.

Redrafting is also useless. Had a 4 star draft? Well, enjoy a 0 star redraft…

I am exactly in the same situation. But I redrafted a 6 star legendary and got 4 star :frowning:
IC was one of my favorite events but after the update it feels like pain in the a…

1 Like

Did you already have it?