New fest arbo fest

I don’t know if I’m happier about the Free Arborgias™ Generator 2024 or the fact that @Tavaray’s Islandwhale got into the game. I’m gonna be happy about both :relieved:

6 Likes

Arbustodon seems like a fun monster. It’s very fast but it’s also has full defense stats! Interesting to say the least :slightly_smiling_face:

Remember that Arborgias can kill Arbustodon on entrance.

Fyrielle on the other hand. Am I missing something or is this a straight D-tier mythic? I mean Devolve is a pretty neat move because it can create a proper dead weight but that’s about it. It just seems really bad overall.

Arbus looks like a great counter to Prixis!

Btw I think you’re thinking about Arboribratus (the 6★ protector), Arborgias is a 5★ death god

1 Like

He already realised lmao

1 Like

This mythic:
→ slow as ■■■■
→ weird passives
→ high tu situational sweeping
→ another ■■■■■ design

oh good :relieved::pray:

1 Like

Is she a long-lost HongHua’s sister that is on the same power level? :no_mouth:

1 Like

The legend looks awesome. I rolled 500 gems but didn’t get it :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

I rolled 100 gems get it😂

3 Likes

Damn

1 Like

Happy for you! Congrats :blush:

thy😂

Now a shrine would be nice .
Try a pack but only get black titan ( didnt have him before )

I also didn’t have blacktitan, did a pack and got two of them :laughing:

1 Like

Damn if i had more gems i would go for him :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

1 Like

This legend its good because he have Man eater + extreme speed (thx for hear my idea @Dev_VKC). Without any target ,he can only use load mortar + Secret skill. Even catapult damage is not that good.

This Myth = trash . Its even worse then Luna (before buff) . cool Secret skill but very expensive. Even If I am use with giehretus or NYX There no big reward from her ! The best combo with her so far is with lemon. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The legend is decent

Just small tweaks that would make it better in my opinion

Raw catapult get changed to raw piercing mortar

Afforest adds arborgias at the end of the reinforcement

The mythic is very bad needs alot

2 Likes

Standard :smirk:

1 Like

Ah another lemon. Well Maybe u right its not even that Good😅 , even with OOO We already have sleep imune FL as meta. So yeah I am still can’t figured how to use her perfectly .

Maybe we can use OOO FL with her and then run Vixen or sakura in 5-6 spot.