new event, new limitations and my team is ruined again haha

I think we should make two-way adjustments instead of blindly letting players adapt to the game, the game experience will be terrible
@Dev_VKC

Is two months really that frequently? I could perhaps agree to 3 months but the longer it is, the more people will be upset that they canā€™t use X monster for all that time. Also, the people who really like competitive PvP probably like it more when things shift regularly.

By this do you mean the players vote on what they want to see restricted?

Restrictions donā€™t make pvp diversified. This does not solve any problems. Only by making metadata more confrontational and targeted can games become diversified. The current version of rock lock and sleep lock are both big problems. However, I never saw their efforts

1 Like

The main reason why Pvp isnā€™t diversified is because the vast majority of people are inevtably going to use the strategy thatā€™s dominant during a certain period. See Poison endgames, LINK Fire, Stunlocking. Those were the strategy basically everyone was complaining about.

The restrictions are aimed at making those dominant strategies harder to run, which is precisely what is going to happen.

Say, you want to run a Poison endgame? Feel free to use Scorpiogeist, but you wonā€™t be able to run S tiers like Novadrake, Padrinorca or Infernicorn.
Similarly for LINK Fire Stun locking, since, among other things, thereā€™s now more Stun protection available on the menu.

Those restrictions will make it harder for people to use KDā€™s tier list to form a team, plain and simple. Iā€™ve enjoyed last PvP season lots and I canā€™t wait to see what will it be this time.

7 Likes

Exactly! I think the restrictions do a nice job of saying ā€œhey you CAN do this thing, but thereā€™s a cost to doing itā€. Yes we did see people opt for certain strategies, as they did before the restrictions, but on the whole Iā€™d say we saw more diversity and at the very least people were playing some different things to before.

If you talk about poison endgame. . . I think it is the problem of gazer. . .

1 Like

I saw many of them without gazer. Mostly itā€™s Scorpiogeist powering it, using Nectareon to set it up and often Freezecobra, Gorgodrake and/or Flarevern

1 Like

This is basically my endgame

Sorry i really donā€™t agree dude. If that was the case i wouldnā€™t have faced some certain players when i was below hr 90.
Even the wr was not that high. Something around 68-70. And that cost me the season then.

Like I said relevant match ups. You can only win the games that are within reach. There will always be blow outs. Maximizing win rate is not about winning every match its about winning every match that is theoreticaly winnable.

I propose then that we play 2 seasons with super epic and in the third we will have a new list

I really know low-ranking players who only have tricranium and nova and now they have to choose while others do not affect them at all, so it creates a notable difference depending on the luck that will be reflected in the results of the season

1 Like

They can play both.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how relative these matches are though. The difference between top 20 and top 100 is massive, but thereā€™s not enough players to keep matchmaking too skill based.

2 Likes

yes.good point.meatoid is super broken.same like vigziarid

3 Likes

Im totally fine the only monster on this list i use is nova :joy:

oh now ,I get your previous coment.you hate link fire and poison e.g bcoz u dont have them?
Damn ,GG bro :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I dont hate then im only tired of then cus they are really common atm i wanna see something fresh not copy paste :wink: Gg bud :+1:

At the end of the pvp we still gonna see those same restricted monsters in the top most used. They should keep the pvp rule and the restrictions throughout the whole pvp season. This is how you make a better pvp

I play not quiet often.so my gems go for very specific monsters . With this rule , I can run a SE epic at best . Not motivated to play this pvp atall :joy::joy:

2 Likes