Network Manipulation

I’m sure this has happened to a few people, but the how are some people manipulating the network for an auto win? I’m talking about the times when the game pauses like your opponent disconnected, but then all your arks’ icons fall down the side and the defeated notification comes up. It has to be network manipulation bc it happens with the same people but no one else. If the match isn’t going their way, then you can expect to lose out of no where. How is this possible?

It’s a known bug

Yeah same happend to me, it was also by a rogue beta tester…just my luck.

You say it’s a known bug, but this can’t be a bug if it’s intentionally done by these players. I’m not talking about the bug where you lose even though you won, I’m talking about the times when you lose randomly in the middle of a match. Furthermore, I know it’s intentional because it doesn’t ever happen unless the match isn’t going the way these players want. It’s literally like they only play for novelty when they could really just initiate a match and then auto win immediately. What I’m wondering is how this is possible.

Then maybe it’s the server lag or too many opened apps in the background

Nope only HI is open and server lag wouldn’t explain why its the SAME few players and why it happens only when they start losing. If they get lucky with BA’s or something and are killing me, it never happens.

I have to agree with DropDoc. It is the same players that this repeatedly happens to me with, as well.

This is the only bit of information I could find on it: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1970-hacks/?hl=exploit#entry26536

Tajid’s post it’s #15

Anything is possible, so I’m not going to deny it. But I’m not going to say it’s not a bug, either, because it might as well be in very, very inconvenient times. Some people don’t believe in coincidences, but I do, so I’m saying it might just be a coincidence.

However, if it really is network manipulation, I hope the devs will get these guys too. Not sure how they will do it, but there has to be some way.

It’s just pretty disappointing.

I have experienced this problem a few times, not so common though. I will pay attention next time it happens to check who’s the opponent.
It is likely to be an exploit in my opinion because it’s different from the defeat bug. You see every one of your arks kinda ‘disappearing’ in the middle of the battle.

Any names you guys want to share?

Why do I get quoted all the time for the things I said in the past… lol… about the update coming in 2 weeks or about these stuff haha…

Well I believe this is a known bug, this also sometimes happens even with invite pvp…

However, with the exploit that I mentioned, it’s also possible to cause lag on our side & auto loss for us after several times.