A Whole New PVP Glitch

Now I am not really complaining because I honestly do not care that this happened to me however, I thought i was crazy enough that I should share it. Now most of us know the pvp bug where you win and it says you lost. Well I was battling pi.ouaille in pvp. It was not a random match, it was a private match. The battle randomly disconnected halfway through. I do not think either one of us disconnected. Anyways it just ended in the middle of the battle and it said defeat, gave me 250 diamonds and ended my win streak. This was a private match! How is this even possible? Hahaha I thought this was pretty random. 

Well, dang. That sounds…terrible.

Gosh…that’s a secious bug…~~

Are you certain it was a actually a private match? I’ve tried starting private matches before, and occasionally (in certain circumstances) you get put into a random match before the private match begins. It usually happens when you get invited whilst you’re already searching for a game, even if you stop searching before accepting, however I’ve had it when getting invited and started the app up from being closed before.

I know for a fact this happens because I play with my younger brother quite often, so I know if I’m actually battling him or someone else.

Appened to me both today and yesterday… in random match. In the middle of fight i got a defeat with no reason. It’s getting more and more frequent.

Have any of y’all seen Crystal’s speculation (explanation?) on why the defeat glitch is popping up? If not, here it is:

What this means is to charge your device when it’s low and disable notifications, if possible. Maybe it’ll work, maybe not?

I’ve only ever encountered the glitch when I had low battery or something else sends me a notification during a match. Barring those, I’ve never encountered it.

When we battled dude ? never happend to me in friends match, as said crystal, it happend when I got the 20-10% low batterie and when a notification interrupt the match (or a call from a friend). But I don’t think we battled since I think you’r not in my friends list and the last few days I was trying new strategy against stego/charc friends so maybe you do a mistake and it’s not me I don’t know :smiley:

Crystal. That is so true. Ive thought that for a while, but didnt really know if that was what was causing it but i had my suspisions :herb::herb::eyes::herb::herb:

There is one other thing – I have noticed I only experience this bug against certain players (outside the low battery issue). It could be that simply our connection to one another isn’t that great or some other extenuating circumstances.