NERF ROCK LOCK

Lmao so there is a complaint limit , last topic was to find out what people think about rock lock.

Your last five topics have been about complaining and the sixth was “happy birthday to me”.

There isn’t a complaint limit but you know the story about the boy that cried wolf? People get tired of constant complaints…

I completely agree with this reply by Dracarys, it isn’t really that common of a strategy. Maybe in the future if some more rocklock monsters get released, we might have to look at it again or counters to it need to be created.

Finally I find that ironic that your motto in your profile is “AP spam is an art”, and now someone pulled a reverse AP spam to you and you’re here crying about it :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the absolute beauty of rocklock :partying_face:

1 Like

I imagined Ally Execute as slightly different,
because of no healing, 100sec restriction from the start of battle and limited to 3 uses, but it could target any ally.

1 Like

So what ? Don’t get why that is a problem to you.

Nope I do not and don’t tell it it to me I’m not intrested.

I already told you. It gets tiring when one person repeatedly complains about stuff. It feels like nothing is good enough for you.

That sounds like a personal problem. Nothing I can about how you feel and I won’t stop doing something coz you “feel like”.

Rock lock is hard to counteract crazier than sleep.Of course, there is currently only one core of the rock lock, and there are many countermeasures

1 Like

I simply told you my opinion. I don’t think it’s beneficial for anyone if we constantly complain about everything. Then the complaints kinda lose their value, don’t they?

Anyway let’s end it here to not derail the topic.

1 Like

welcome the Rock lock killer -------- Lalalagegegesasasisi laxus!!!

Haha GG. The AP bypass was quite important. I’ve switched to Aegis now so I don’t have bad RNG. Very well played by you though.

haha bro.You talk nothing ,I am 100% sure you never meet them :smirk:,and here I have nealry 1000 win for 3season and I am never meet you .

I will tell u their set up.Ap lock user always use 2-4 copy protect in their team (sanctistag,hanzowolf,skeleviathan,and shield dragon) so this is revival of ap spam,and ended with full raw/fokus monster. Ap lock is more worse then original Ap spam. we have so many monster to kill ap spam original now.but for ap lock we only have few .and they are slow monster (the faster monster is astrogolem (90%+ speed) and do u think your opponent not prepare to kill him.enemy can easily control the field if they can make 1 rockoid (and we have lunactia ,she can make 3 rockoid at enemy team)

1 Like

Lmao you’re grasping at straws​:joy_cat::joy_cat: I have that written on my motto as a joke lmao.

Better make sure Moderators like your topic :wink:

Lmao you’re resorting to threats​:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

#GaryforMod needs to comeback @NMEGaryOak for Mod!!!

1 Like

I’m a rare sight in the PvP arena :wink: I’m not in any way a renowned PvP player, I usually play 10-20 matches/season and sometimes can pull off the occasional upset win with some crazy plays. However, my winrate is usually in the forties because my opponent usually puts in more effort for the win (I don’t do a lot of team building, I’m usually there for the PvE action).

We also have only a few monsters that can pull off the AP lock and they aren’t common yet. Lunactia has been featured maybe 2 times.

It was banter since you started putting words in my mouth :wink:

I’m pretty sure most people have Midasdragon and a backstab monsters.

you still dont know what are u talking about. okay I will tell u the monster can remove rocklock
Dusicyon (only remove 1 rock) ,Astrogolem(fast but only remove 1 rock),twighoul (only remove 1 rock).wraithost,angelion,geomagnus is slow too ,the best thing to remove bunch of token is saberdragon .but he can easily become deadweight if you not meet sleep deck or token deck.