I know the cyber Angel nova combo pretty well 
Jeje 
So… angel and cyber. Stun is pretty difficult to pull off nowadays (leave nova it’s a lost cause) and you are talking about huskegon (awakened) and angel don’t know how it’s really broken and seeing awakened myth is a rarity . They aren’t broken because they need a good amount of time to pull this off instead of just winning just by entering the field like lemon.This is a good strat and i know it’s frustrating to be stunned to hell but you get a good amount of time to stop that strat.And also angel is vulnerable to chrono killer likewise cyberion is vulnerable to toxic and stun killer and these 3 moves are common in pvp.so let’s just stop this thread here because this strat isn’t overpowered
NERF CYBEREON STUN BURST…PUT LINK RESTRICTION ON THAT SS
man I agree what you say, I think they misunderstand me or maybe it is the google translator, I will clarify the point again …
.
I’m not saying that stun strategies are NERF NOOO all far from that, obviously they are vulnerable, all stunners are vulnerable, even “nightlord” is vulnerable to “toxic killer” and “stunners” …
.
The problem is that it seems excessive to me that 1 limited monster can stun for 400 sec, while 90% of Stun strategies require 3 or more monsters to achieve this …
.
Remove Angelion, it doesn’t matter, it could be Arthasis or other… The point is NOT to speak of Stun, but of CYBERION, it is an excessive Stunner …
.
If you compare it to the side of nightlord, husking, Hanieri, those of electrical entry, and all the existing stunners, that is the point, its SS is exaggerated
I REPEAT AND THAT IS VERY CLEAR, THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE STUNERS, STUNNING STRATEGIES, THEY DO NOT WANT THOSE STRATEGIES TO NERF NOR DO I SAY THAT THEY ARE EASY TO EXECUTE …
.
WHAT I SAY IS: WITHIN ALL THE STUNNERS (MYTHICAL OR LEGENDARY) EX: HUSKING, HANIERI, NIGHTLORD, SOBEKING, AND ALL THE STUNNERS THAT EXIST 90% … THIS CYBERYON MOUNSTRO IS EXCESSIVELY UNBALANCED OF ALL UNBALANCED , IT CAN STUN A LOT, SINCE IN THE SAME SHIFT IT HURTS HIMSELF, IT STUNKS FOR 200SEC THEN IT IS REVIVED IN THE FOLLOWING LINE AND STUNDS 200 SEC MORE, A TOTAL OF 400SEC … THING YOU CANNOT DO WITH OTHER STUNNERS THROUGH EACH OTHER NIGHTLORD CAN BE SENT BACK AND STUNNING THEN, BUT IT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STUN 400SEC AT THE SAME TIME … THEN CYBERYON NERF YOUR SS SECRET SKILL, CHANGE IT TO “PARALYZING FLASH” OR OTHER OPTION
Please calm down and stop using caps
Wait till i show you this combo with Aurodragon…
It does hurt quite a bit but if you have stun counter/converter you should be okay. I don’t think its game breaking.
Now, Complaining on combos and strategies. Damn bro I don’t get u
I feel like you need to face Atrahasis + Zephyrin. Before the recent update that nerfed Qilin this could stun the enemy team for 1160s.
Fun times…
True, good that they nerfed him, that was a lot😅
Well ig the only best defense for stuns is still stun absorb with other protector but ez kill with chrono😭
OMG a thread talking about angelion and cyberion and they end up talking about novadrake. Preparing against stun is the solution. Broken is leogeist brutalaxe combo. That’s unstoppable at 90-odd speed. 



Inspire needs a time restriction
so @3iNST3iN you dont have to worry about stun now because of this rule
Bloom S fox Dusicyon Plume best FL 
I cannot use my nova nor my polaboss 

Nope best fl is
Bronze shell
Boxjaw
Moji
Rockiod
But its banned in PVP bcz it’s so good