scarle guard and spectrefox (S) best for this one
It’s one thing to counter a monster, I wonder what it has to do with it? It’s like I say, I can kill Moku with Vigzaird … what does that have to do with ???
.
.
.
I say that the monster stuns for 400 seconds and it seems excessive to me, until now I have not heard any coherent foundation other than cataloging as “Complaint” an observation in pursuit of improving the balance of the game, and that by the way I clarify, the developers They have already taken a similar measure with Husking, so what I say is not far from reality
U know what a broken or unbalanced mean? It means little to no counter
So as u can understand there are unlimited counters as for the rng that mak3s it mostly impossible so basicly its not unbalanced but actually well placed
I agree the Cyberion+Angelion combo isn’t a problem specifically, since that combo in particular is not easy to pull off, but Stun is objectively more oppressive than Poison, especially since some months ago when they made impossible to use Toxic Entrance in 5th
I agree
Im not saying stun isnt hard to counter i cam3 back 1 week ago with a new account so basicly im new but i used to play before stun counter was even in the game which was a hell of a time with stuns😅 after first stun counter i stopped but it was game chqnging
@Killerdog Another thread to finish talking about Nova, loooooooooooo:joy:


lllllllllllllll
It is not the fault of the thread, but of the people who keep talking about it
Likewise, the thread is not talking about “nerf” nova or his abilities, no one is arguing about it … If you read the comments, everyone talks here about Cyberion and Angelion, the thread is fine
I agree i just referred to something i told u about nova in another topic but didnt even argue about him so ig the thread is perfectly fine
hehe
I agree
Husking could only do this for a short time. Originally the “show of power/might” moves couldn’t be used until 100s had passed from their first turn. This was buffed to be “100s from start of battle”. However, that buff created a new use where the monster simply sacrifices itself to stun the enemies. This was never the intended use so it was changed to not be able to target the user.
Long story short: Huskegon/Husking has been buffed A LOT since its release so there’s no point focusing on the one nerf it had of something that was never intended.
As for Angelion + Cybereon…
They’re both 16 cost with their secret skills so you’re talking about one of the most expensive 2-monster combos possible. They’re both squishy monsters with mediocre speed and together are weak to chrono, toxic AND stun killer. Additionally, stun protection is incredibly common so the combo can easily fail.
The only thing the combo has going for it is that it gives a good amount of stun if you can pull it off with no problems (great for setting up a win condition when all enemies are stunned like Novadrake) and both monsters are strong anyway so if you don’t want to use the combo you can sendback Cybereon and use Angelion normally.
Honestly, sounds like the kind of combo I want in the game.
Any complex combo shows skill when it is executed which why i agree that these hard to do combos are cool to be there
if I agree, now that I hear comments I think Angelion does not deserve Nerf … but the one that deserves Nerf is: “Cyberion” … Since they can revive it with any monster like “Arthasis” “Angelion” “Hellfox” etc. and he will stun for 400 sec … I think his Ss (secret skill) is wrong, it should be changed to “Paralyzing Flash” (stuns 100sec like Gallio dragon) I just think so
Personnaly i didnt see but a few cyberion in pvp in early stages but i dont rly think many use him rn
Correct me if im wrong
Stop it lol
Stun in general is bad and prohibits creativity. It’s so easy to stun lock someone if they don’t have too many stun immunes
I dont agree
stun is fine … but one thing is for a monster to stun 200sec and another thing is for a monster to stun 400sec … It’s overkill for a single monster like Cyberion (400 sec stun)
In high level PvP that’s enough, game over.
If it you seems like a lot then imagine 400 haha 😅